|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2007 03:10 PM EST||
BURLINGTON, MA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 12/03/07 -- Foliage, a technology consulting and product development company, today announced that it has created a Center of Excellence (COE) for Software Systems Architecture. The COE will ensure that the latest architecture advances are being utilized to effectively meet clients' product development challenges. It is headed by industry veteran and VP of Engineering Norm Delisle, who brings almost 30 years of diverse product development experience.
Foliage architects combine industry best practices with proprietary methods to architect both embedded and enterprise systems. Innovative Foliage processes include the use of stakeholder value modeling to drive key architecture tradeoff decisions. To ensure a strong alignment of the technical solutions with the overarching product success factors, the Foliage approach focuses on formulation and evaluation of the architecture strategy before the details of the architecture are designed.
Foliage is committed to staying at the forefront of architecture design methods and technologies. The COE has a dual focus: advancing Foliage's architecture design and evaluation capabilities and providing training and mentoring for its architects.
"Foliage clients see direct benefits from our strong architectural focus, and the COE will help us continue this leadership role in the industry," said Norm Delisle. "Better architectures reduce time to market and development costs and they ensure that initial engineering investments will support product evolution well into the future."
The COE will be working to incorporate new advances in architecture frameworks, architecture design patterns, and architecture modeling tools. The COE will also focus on advanced methods for variability management in product lines and architecture refactoring for migration of legacy systems.
Foliage, the driving force behind many of today's life- and mission-critical products, provides clients with the business sense, industry insight and technology expertise needed to bring the right products to market faster. Since 1991, Foliage has provided clients with vital insight into the product development process, facilitating better-informed business decisions across the organization. Foliage enables its clients in the aerospace, financial, industrial equipment, medical and semiconductor industries to capture market share and maximize profitability. A privately held company, Foliage has offices in Burlington, Mass., Westford, Mass. and Mesa, Ariz. For more information, visit www.foliage.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict