|By Business Wire||
|August 21, 2014 08:04 AM EDT||
Nexant, a leading provider of proven, customer-centric software solutions for utilities, today announced Larry Goldstein joined the company as senior director of product management for Nexant iEnergy customer engagement solutions including iEnergy Home. Goldstein, leveraging his customer demand side utility experience, will lead Nexant’s software solutions focused on helping utilities improve the reach and scale of their customer engagement, enabling them to achieve their customer satisfaction and utility brand objectives.
Goldstein brings to Nexant an unmatched background of utility industry experience and Silicon Valley software expertise, with more than 20 years in developing category-leading software products. Previously as a director at Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), Goldstein led the energy efficiency core technology roadmap and delivery of PG&E’s energy efficiency programs, one of the largest utility demand-side portfolios in the industry. Under his leadership, PG&E achieved meaningful energy savings, met state policy objectives, and leveraged customer insights to significantly enhance customer engagement and acquisition, while improving program portfolio efficiency. Prior to PG&E, Goldstein served in executive leadership roles for a number of leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology companies, including ThreatMetrix and Postini (acquired by Google).
“Larry is uniquely positioned to lead our customer engagement software solutions. His experience managing one of the largest DSM portfolios and customer management system deployments in the utility industry, paired with his extensive software background, will be a real asset to our customers, critically focused on managing operations from the customer to the control room,” said Nexant’s SVP of Software and Chief Technology Officer Martin Milani. “Larry acutely understands how effective customer engagement can drive program portfolio performance, efficiency, and deepen ongoing customer engagement. His expertise will help our customers further optimize and integrate Nexant software solutions.”
“Nexant understands energy and utilities. That expertise, embodied in Nexant’s proven software platforms, combined with their strong vision, resources, and collaborative relationships with their utility customers is what attracted me to this role,” said Goldstein. “The company’s suite of applications delivers an end-to-end platform for utilities that uniquely positions Nexant to help utility customers effectively engage with customers and gain customer insights improving overall customer satisfaction and operational results.”
Nexant offers a comprehensive suite of best-in-class energy enterprise software designed to transform utility business processes and implement smart grid and demand management initiatives. Over the last decade, it has been developing and commercializing software solutions—such as Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, Nexant iHEDGE®, and RevenueManager®—enabling utilities, power producers, and retailers to improve operational and financial efficiency, reduce risk, and enhance customer engagement across the energy value chain.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict