|By PR Newswire||
|August 20, 2014 06:04 PM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyberset is an online marketing company that is offering clients evidence of their proficiencies in the field. Since the company's inception 7 years ago, Cyberset has offered marketing reports to their clients which detail quantifiable results. As the technology and methods of internet marketing change and grow, so too have the reports supplied by the internet marketing consultant team at Cyberset. Here is a list of important factors they look at to measure the success of their online marketing efforts:
Visitors Per Month
Site visitors can be counted in two distinct ways. "Visitors" are the total number of people who come to your site in a month. "Unique visitors" are the number of different individuals who visit your site. Subsequent requests from the same individual do not count as visits unless they occur after a specified timeout period (usually set at 30 minutes). For example, when an individual goes to a website on Monday, then again on Thursday, this is recorded as two visits from one visitor.
Page Views Per Month
Page views refers to the number of individual pages of your site that users have viewed. On the Internet, a page request would result from a web surfer clicking on a link on another "page" pointing to the page in question. This should be contrasted with a "hit", which refers to a request for any file from a web server. There may therefore be many hits per "page" view since an HTML "page" can be made up of multiple files.
Amount of Time Visitors Stay on Your Site
Once Cyberset has determined the number of people visiting your site, they find out how long each visitor spends on your site.
Number of Search Engine Referrals Per Month
Cyberset tracks which search engines are sending the most people to your site. They also track the keywords that users are typing into search engines that lead them to your site. This helps the internet marketing company to determine what keywords they need to optimize your site and which keywords they should use to promote your business.
Number of Links to Your Site
Cyberset found that the more sites that you have linking to your site, the more routes search engine spiders will have to search your site and record data. More routes mean better rankings.
Social Media Reach
Reach will give you a good understanding of how attractive your social media content is to your target audience. Cyberset informs their clients of the following methods for reaching a larger audience:
- Connections on LinkedIn
- Followers on Twitter
- Likes on your Facebook page
- Views and Subscribers on your YouTube channel
- Visitors to your blog
A Robust Bottom Line
This last bit can be calculated on your end. Have you been selling more products and/or services since you hired your online marketing company? If so, then kudos to them! That's the real proof they've been doing their job.
Cyberset is a one-stop shopping destination for all your Internet marketing and information technology needs. Call them for a free consultation at (800) 601-5053 or online at www.Cyberset.com
PR Submitted by www.Cyberset.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict