|By PR Newswire||
|August 19, 2014 06:18 AM EDT||
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FotoNotes, a leader in mobile solutions for real estate, and ControlCam, a business focused on delivering aerial imaging and GIS solutions, have partnered to offer an integrated solution for inspections, assessments, and construction and installation projects.
"Combining ControlCam's aerial imaging solutions with FotoNotes mobile platform has allowed us to jointly deliver the best-in-industry solution for customers. We're thrilled to be working with the ControlCam team," says Kamal Shah, Founder and CEO of FotoNotes.
ControlCam CEO David Freedman said, "We have been able to customize the FotoNotes platform so that it makes doing property field appraisals easy and efficient. Working together we have eliminated the need for paper forms, allowed for inclusion of ground and aerial images and best of all it does not require any special equipment for field personnel. All they need is a smart phone or tablet. In my opinion this is the best property appraisal app in the business."
The mobile solution enhances communication between management and personnel in the field using ControlCam aerial imagery and FotoNotes' configurable mobile platform. In the field, personnel can access their assigned work orders by logging into the FotoNotes mobile application on their device, view aerial images associated with each work order and add ground level photos. Work orders are submitted back to management and office personnel and can be accessed through the desktop software. The ability to instantly relay information from the office and field, at the same time utilizing aerial imagery, allows users to enhance results through more effective communication, while dramatically reducing costs.
FotoNotes provides mobile and cloud solutions that streamline and automate property management, inspections, and other field services. FotoNotes saves companies time and money by replacing inefficient paper and manual processes with easy-to-use mobile applications and an enterprise-class cloud platform.
Blog | LinkedIn | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook
ControlCam is an aerial imaging and mapping company that delivers products that assist government agencies and private industries in analyzing their data in a more efficient way. The company owns, manages and maintains its own fleet of aircraft used to capture aerial information and imagery, reducing costs and response time for its customers. ControlCam also offers a software platform, measurement tools, mobile application and 3D point cloud capabilities.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Pinterest
Lauren L Kane
VP of Marketing & Customer Engagement
Vice President, Marketing
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict