|By PR Newswire||
|August 19, 2014 03:01 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rabbit, the video chat technology upstart with a mission of bringing people together, today announces the launch of its browser-based video chat and content sharing application, now available at rabb.it. Users can synchronously share online content, including videos, games and documents, while video and text chatting with up to 10 people at once.
"Our lives are enhanced by being with other people: you sit together on a couch to watch TV, go to the movies in a group. People have tried to recreate this experience online by cobbling together different technologies and devices, but it just doesn't work," says Michael Temkin, CEO of Rabbit. "We've created a simple, seamless way to bring people together."
Rabbit is immediately available for use and can be accessed via computers with a web camera and a microphone. Chrome and Opera browsers are currently supported. Upcoming development will focus on the addition of product features and increased accessibility for other platforms and devices.
More than just video chat, Rabbit brings people together. By designing conversations that model in-person interactions, and seamlessly blending innovative technology with a beautiful interface, Rabbit provides a new way for people to connect while sharing any online content with friends. The company is privately held and backed by investors including Google Ventures, CrunchFund, and Michael Birch. For additional information about Rabbit, visit us at rabb.it.
Rabbit is a trademark of Rabbit, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict