|By PR Newswire||
|August 16, 2014 12:01 PM EDT||
DALLAS, August 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
MarketOptimizer.org offers 2014 Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking Report on Top 20 North America Independent E&P Companies, which is a July 2014 business intelligence research spread across 432 pages. This research available at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/top-20-north-america-independent-ep-companies-financial-operational-fundamental-analysis-and-benchmarking-2014.html, offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of Top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Production (E&P) Companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes Top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Production Companies on various operational and financial parameters.
The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, costs incurred, acreage & wells, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and financial metrics.
Proved oil and gas Reserves of the Top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Production (E&P) Companies increased in 2013, up from 38.14 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in 2009 to 45.10 billion boe in 2013. ConocoPhillips had the highest proved oil and gas reserves of 8,921 mmboe among the Top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Production (E&P) Companies. The company's proved reserves increased at a growth of 3% from 8,642 mmboe in 2012 to 8,921 mmboe in 2013.
Companies covered in this North American independent Exploration and Production (E&P) organizations' benchmark report include Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Antero Resources Corporation, Apache Corporation, Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, Canadian Natural Resources Limited, Chesapeake Energy Corporation, ConocoPhillips, Consol Energy Inc, Continental Resources, Inc., Devon Energy Corporation, EnCana Corporation, EOG Resources, Inc., Hess Corporation, Linn Energy, LLC, Marathon Oil Corporation, Noble Energy, Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Range Resources Corporation, Southwestern Energy Company and Talisman Energy Inc. Order a copy of this report for US$2995 (single user PDF) at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=9438 .
Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters are covered in this research. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, performance metrics, financial metrics and results of oil and gas operations. The report will help enhance decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. Rank performance against other top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Production (E&P) Companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics. Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors. Formulate strategies based on in-depth analysis of market players and competitors in oil and gas markets. Improve decision making on the basis of peer comparison. Exploit the strengths and weakness of industry leaders as well as other competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
The North American E&P companies analysis is supported in this research through 156 figures and 266 data tables that help decision makers in these companies as well as others benchmarking them.
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in North America - The US to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth is another July 2014 market research report of 121 pages. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in North America. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in North America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed. Information provided include Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries, historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018, Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country, Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries, Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Valero Energy Corporation, Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Exxon Mobil Corporation. Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes as well as information on key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs is also provided in the report available at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-for-refineries-in-north-america-the-us-to-drive-refinery-capacity-growth.html .
Global Top 10 Emerging Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Markets - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario and Production Forecasts to 2020 is a report of 141 pages that provides an analysis of major drivers and challenges affecting the global top 10 emerging E&P markets, major exploration blocks and sedimentary basins, historic and projected crude oil and natural gas production, financial deals activity, and competitive landscape where possible. Supported with 32 data tables and 53 figures, this report is available at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/global-top-10-emerging-oil-and-gas-exploration-and-production-ep-markets-market-analysis-investment-scenario-and-production-forecasts-to-2020.html .
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of syndicated market research reports covering 10 major industries and their sub-segments. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Connect With Us on:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/100862745608219066970/about
RSS Feed: http://www.marketoptimizer.org/feed
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict