|By PR Newswire||
|August 14, 2014 06:09 PM EDT||
PALO ALTO, Calif., Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- HMG Strategy is hosting the 2014 San Francisco CIO Executive Leadership Summit at the Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto on August 28, 2014. Qualified executives can register complimentary at www.hmgstrategy.com.
This summit will address Leading, Innovating and Winning in the Digital Marketplace. "Today's CIO must reduce the bottom line while driving top line growth. A key component of top line growth is continually innovating while shifting the company's focus to exceed customer expectations," said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. "This gathering brings together the most influential, forward-thinking and successful IT leaders to share their knowledge, personal experience, and insights on the enormous change in the way technology drives real business value in our interconnected digital global economy."
World-class speakers at the 2014 San Francisco Summit will include: Scott Cadwalader, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Diligent Partners, LLC; Bob Concannon, Senior Client Partner, CIO/IT Officers Practice, Korn Ferry; Brent Conran, Chief Security Officer, McAfee Security; Scott Fenton, VP & CIO, Wind River Systems; Patrick Heim, Chief Trust Officer, Salesforce; Bask Iyer, SVP & CIO, Juniper Networks; Sheila Jordan, CIO, Symantec; Mike Kail, CIO | SVP of Infrastructure, Yahoo!; Jason Kranz, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles; Tony Leng, Managing Director and CIO Practice Leader, Diversified Search; Barry Libenson, SVP & CIO, Safeway; Ralph Loura, CIO Enterprise Group, Hewlett-Packard Company; Elinor MacKinnon, Managing Director & CIO, Esurance; Gerri Martin-Flickinger, CIO, Adobe Systems Incorporated; Mike Morris, General Manager, Appirio; Hunter Muller, President & CEO, HMG Strategy, LLC; Tom Reilly, CEO, Cloudera; Dave Roberts, Executive Advisor, BMC Software; Harshad Sardesai, Partner, Egon Zehnder; Alex Stamos, CISO, Yahoo!; Patrick Steele, Executive VP & CIO, Delta Dental of California; Don Tapscott, Author, Speaker and Advisor on Media, Technology and Innovation; Wayne Ward, Vice President, Business & Product Development, Sprint Corporation; and Dave Wright, Chief Strategy Officer, ServiceNow.
Sponsor partners for the summit are ServiceNow, Sprint Business, Appirio, BMC Software, MarkLogic, Okta, SafeNet, Comcast Business, and Softtek.
HMG Strategy has the strongest CIO network on the planet. HMG facilitates connections and thought leadership to elevate the role of the CIO/IT Executive. Yearly, HMG Strategy recognizes top performing Chief Information/Innovation/Technology Officers who have excelled in innovation, leaderships skills, transformation, and legacy leadership through the "Transformational CIO Leadership Awards." These awards are based on extensive in-depth research conducted over the course of multiple conversations and interviews with Hunter Muller and the HMG Strategy team. These awards demonstrate the critical relevance of the modern-day CIO as an innovative leader. Insights from these conversations are shared in HMG Strategy's weekly newsletter.
For details on HMG Strategy, register for the newsletter or to register for upcoming events, please go to www.hmgstrategy.com.
SOURCE HMG Strategy
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict