|By Business Wire||
|August 13, 2014 01:13 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7drhf/online) has announced the addition of the "Online Advertising Market by Search Engine Marketing, Display Advertising, Classifieds, Mobile, Video, Lead Generation, Rich Media - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
The online advertising market is gaining high traction across several industries. The primary reasons driving high traction are increasing Internet users and high adoption rate of smartphones and other portable devices. Since the awareness levels of users are increasing day-by-day and the market place is filled with cutthroat competition, targeting right audience is very important. With the advancement of technology, it becomes quite simpler for advertisers to identify a potential or prospective customer or client. With the help of online advertising, advertisers can reach a bigger pool of prospects with incurring lesser cost as compared with trivial print media advertising.
Earlier, search engine marketing was the major source of revenue in this market. Later with the advancement in the technological space, newer advertising format came into existence such as display ads, digital video, and now rich media and mobile advertising format. Search engine advertising played a significant role when there were fewer substitutes available in the market for a product or service.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Online Advertising Market: Market Size & Forecast By Format
5 Online Advertising Market: Market Size & Forecats By Vertical
6 Online Advertising Market: Market Size & Forecast By Region
7 Online Advertising Market: Market Landscape
8 Company Profiles
- Amazon.Com, Inc.
- Aol, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7drhf/online
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict