|By Marketwired .||
|August 13, 2014 07:55 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/13/14 -- Changecoin, a micropayment infrastructure for the Internet, today announced that its Bitcoin-fueled tipping product, ChangeTip (https://www.changetip.com), is now available for YouTube, Google Plus and Tumblr, making it the only solution working across all relevant social media platforms. ChangeTip allows anyone to instantly reward or "tip" any great video, cause or content on the Web. Launched in February 2014 on Twitter, StockTwits, Reddit and GitHub, the ease of use of this low-friction, micro-transaction platform is the perfect segue for the general population to use the world's most popular cryptocurrency.
"We believe people are basically good and we let them show their appreciation directly in everyday social media interactions," said Nick Sullivan, ChangeCoin's founder and CEO. "That's why we call ChangeTip a 'love button' for the Internet."
ChangeTip allows for Bitcoin tips to be sent without a fee, allowing for micro-payments of less than a penny. This effectively changes the concept of a "share" or "like" into financial appreciation, which can quickly add up to substantial amounts of money. (Transaction fees for fiat currencies may vary.)
ChangeTip is driving the mass consumer adoption of Bitcoin by enabling these transactions in the simplest way possible. When users see something they love and want to show their appreciation, it's as easy as leaving a comment, and content creators can be rewarded directly as opposed to receiving fractions of cents via ad revenue.
About ChangeCoin Inc.
San Francisco-based Bitcoin startup ChangeCoin created ChangeTip as a low-friction micropayment infrastructure for the Web. It allows anyone to send Bitcoin (or fiat currency for a nominal transfer fee) via Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus, Tumblr, StockTwit, Reddit or GitHub without supplying contact addresses, account numbers or other personal information. For more information, please go to www.changetip.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2656256
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict