|By Marketwired .||
|August 13, 2014 06:01 AM EDT||
MONTREAL, QC--(Marketwired - August 13, 2014) - Silanis Technology, the e-signature choice for business, today announced a relationship with loan management software leader Calyx Software
Calyx has built INK-it™, an electronic signature solution that works with Calyx's Document Management System and WebCaster
"We help customers streamline their paper processes, so adding electronic signatures to our platform not only makes sense but addresses a real need for banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers and brokers," said Dennis Boggs, EVP of Business Development of Calyx Software. "We liked e-SignLive's ease of integration into INK-it as well as the strong electronic evidence and audit trail e-SignLive offers. In addition, we track and store the date stamps within the Point and PointCentral Document Management System for easy user reference."
This combined solution functions as a document management, e-consent and electronic signature solution in one. This enables Calyx customers to receive, sign and process their documents requiring only e-consent, e-consent and e-signing or both through a Calyx-branded platform.
"Building the e-SignLive e-signature service and integrating it into Calyx's mortgage offering is just one of the ways our flexible solution is able to add value for organizations looking to integrate e-signatures," said Silanis Technology CEO and co-founder, Tommy Petrogiannis.
About Calyx Software
Calyx Software® is the #1 provider of affordable mortgage solutions for banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers and brokers. Beginning with customizable websites that offer online mortgage applications with eDisclosures and document request/retrieval, Calyx offers products that enable smooth bi-directional flow of data from start to finish. Our solid yet flexible loan management system delivers smart technology with electronic document management, back-end functionality such as underwriting and secondary marketing, strong security, remote access and a configurable business rules engine needed for workflow and compliance. Convenient interfaces with over 200 vendors providing PPE, closing documents, compliance services and more make end-to-end processing and reporting simple and accurate. Lenders can take advantage of Calyx's fully integrated automated underwriting and pricing products that determine loan eligibility and pricing against investor or FHA guidelines. Complimentary support and online training are included with all Calyx products. For more information, call (800) 362-2599 or visit calyxsoftware.com.
About Silanis Technology
Businesses of all sizes choose Silanis Technology when e-signatures matter. With more than 600 million documents processed every year, e-SignLive™ is the most widely used e-signature solution around the world. Thousands of organizations, big and small, including the leading banks, insurers, credit providers, pharmaceutical and government agencies trust e-SignLive as their platform to make business digital. On premise or in the cloud, e-SignLive delivers the best customer experience while improving legal and regulatory compliance. Learn more: www.silanis.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+.
For more information, contact:
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict