|By PR Newswire||
|August 13, 2014 03:15 AM EDT||
MUNICH, August 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- TNS Infratest publishes results of the "AutoTeileOnlineMonitors" (ATOM)
The Internet knows no limits, not even in the private auto parts trade. Almost 4 million car drivers in Great Britain bought spare parts, tyres, rims and accessories for their car online last year. The annual sales volume related to all this activity has reached well over half a billion pounds.
This is the conclusion that the market research and consulting company TNS reaches in the new edition of its "AutoTeileOnlineMonitor" (ATOM - Auto Parts Online Monitor). Using this monitoring system, the auto market researchers at TNS Infratest continually analyse the online market for car parts, tyres and accessories in different European markets as well as in the US.
The competition for the sales volume in the market for car components will in future shift increasingly to the Internet. According to the experts at TNS Infratest, over half of online private buyers already prefer to use the Internet to buy auto parts today, with some even making their purchases exclusively online.
A separate market with new participants and specific requirements is developing on the Internet, and suppliers who want to be a part of the trends in this market need to have a very good understanding of the consumer's decision-making processes.
"Online buyers of car parts set great store by attractively priced offers and favourable terms of delivery. But the issue of security and data protection during online purchasing is central in their choice of an online shop. The majority of online buyers always compare several offers before they opt for a particular online shop. So search engines are used intensively. Market success therefore requires very good search engine marketing and a persuasive differentiation of your online offer against the competition. We demonstrate this very clearly in our study," says Michael Plotegher, Senior Director at TNS Infratest.
Contact and more information:
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict