|By Mat Rider||
|August 12, 2014 06:00 AM EDT||
The morning our e-mail inbox flashed the news that DocuSign picked up a Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity app, we let out “woohoos” not only for the success of DocuSign’s mobile app, but for our customers who are rapidly digitizing their businesses and lives and using mobile to stay productive no matter where life takes them.
As a quick recap, the Tabby awards are a global competition for the best tablet apps worldwide. This year came with some pretty impressive competition from around the world. This makes us that much more honored to be a 2014 Tabby Award User’s Choice Winner amongst well-known publishers like Disney, Flipboard, Kobo, National Geographic, Nickelodeon and Rosetta Stone from across the globe including Belarus, Canada, the Czech Republic, Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States.
The “Users Choice” award is extra special because there is no greater validation than our customers’ success. And as companies like Apple, Google and Microsoft tweak and polish their mobile offerings, we’ll be running right alongside to ensure that our customers’ needs are always answered.
While awards never alter our motivation, user choices ones, like the Tabby Awards, add extra oomph in our step. Knowing that the DocuSign’s mobile app garners comments like being a “life changer…that takes less than a minute to sign a document and send it right now,” we’re ready to rock the boat. After all, our enterprise customers like Comcast know that digital business innovates customer experience to the next level.
On behalf of the DocuSign for Mobile development teams, we thank you for your enthusiasm and support. Together, we’re ushering in an era where business owners exclaim that “an app…has made [their] mobile office work!”
Here’s to your success!
To check out what everyone is talking about – download the DocuSign Mobile App today.
Already have an account with DocuSign? Simply login with the same e-mail and password you use on the web.
New to DocuSign? You can download the app and sign-up for a free account today.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict