|By Marketwired .||
|August 4, 2014 06:00 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - August 04, 2014) - Ricoh introduced the PENTAX Q-S1, one of the world's smallest and lightest digital cameras with interchangeable lenses. With a new refined look, Smart Effect mode for creative photo enhancing, and color variations from today's hottest fashion trends, the Q-S1 is an ideal everyday camera for style-minded individuals looking for the portability of a compact and added benefits of interchangeable lenses. Read all about the PENTAX Q-S1 here http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1073632-REG/pentax_06063_q_s1_mirrorless_digital_camera.html
Along with its stylish, petite body, this new model offers impressive specifications and a fashionable design with precision details. The PENTAX Q-S1 is an ideal everyday camera for photographers of all levels, complete with an entire system of lenses designed for on-the-go fun.
The PENTAX Q-S1 is the latest addition to the popular PENTAX Q series of compact-sized, interchangeable-lens digital cameras, which are fashionable and user-friendly. The Q-S1 comes equipped with a wide range of features to make photography more enjoyable, including a 12.4 megapixel, back-illuminated CMOS image sensor to deliver high-quality images, high-sensitivity shooting to a top sensitivity of ISO 12800, and a reliable shake-reduction system using a state-of-the-art gyro sensor. It also provides a variety of creative tools, such as bokeh control and Smart Effect to add the desired filters with just a simple turn of a dial. The PENTAX Q-S1 creates more personalized, creative images easily and beautifully.
Four brilliant color combinations come available as standard, while the remaining 36 colors consisting of body colors and grip colors taken straight from the runway, such as champagne, khaki green, and charcoal black, can be ordered through the color order service. The PENTAX-01 STANDARD PRIME lens color can also be chosen from five different options, to make the entire imaging system even more desirable and eye-catching.
PENTAX Q-S1 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) available in the following colors
PENTAX Q-S1 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 5-15mm and 15-45mm Lenses available in the following colors
The PENTAX Q-S1 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 5-15mm Lens
B&H Photo Video is an authorized PENTAX dealer, with the most up-to-date PENTAX product information, product pricing and promotional offers.
The B&H Photo website now allows customers to use social logins for their B&H account. Customers are now offered the choice of logging in to B&H using their Facebook or Google Plus account.
About B&H Photo Video
As the world's largest source of photography, video, and audio equipment, B&H Photo Video is known worldwide for its attentive, knowledgeable sales force and excellent customer service, including fast, reliable shipping. Visitors to the website can access a variety of enlightening articles and educational videos. B&H has been satisfying customers, worldwide, for 40 years. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/.
The B and H YouTube Channel has an unmatched wealth of educational photography content. Our entertaining and informative videos feature product overviews from our in-house specialists, as well as photography industry experts. You can even view the B&H Event Space presentations by many of the world's foremost photographers, and interviews with some of photography's most dynamic characters. Tap into this exciting resource by subscribing to the B&H YouTube Channel.
When you're in Manhattan, take a tour of the B&H Photography SuperStore, located at 420 Ninth Avenue. The expo continues all year round at B&H in the camera kiosks. Featuring the newest cameras, the kiosks are manned by manufacturers' representatives, who are there to guide you and demonstrate the latest photographic technology. With hundreds of products on display, the B&H Photo SuperStore is the place to test-drive and compare all the latest photography gear.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict