|By PR Newswire||
|July 31, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cross-media company Screenz, announces the procurement of $5M investment from Marker LLC to expand research and development, accelerating the growth of technological advances in media entertainment.
Screenz CEO Eli Uzan says, "The evolving media landscape provides partnership opportunities with major production companies and broadcasters, making traditional TV and second screen experiences inseparable. We are delighted that Marker LLC, a leading U.S. VC, is joining us to ensure Screenz continues to change how the world views and interacts with television."
Screenz and Keshet International's Rising Star is the most social television series to date with 129,071 tweets at the series premiere and was the No. 1 downloaded iOS app. The ABC premiere outperformed NBC's America's Got Talent season premiere by 116% (59,734 tweets) and exceeded America's Got Talent social media interactions by 290% (33,106 tweets).
Rising Star scored the highest rating for an ABC summer series debut in two years. Sold into more than 25 territories, this format uses an extensive suite of products featured on Screenz's Real-Time Platform.
The cloud-based software solution developed by Screenz permits over 100 million interactions per minute while viewers engage with shows through second screen formats including: talent, trivia apps, real-time prediction, and social media extensions. Broadcasters and producers achieve live audience engagement while simultaneously capturing viewer data, extending their brands beyond the confines of TV, generating new advertising revenue opportunities, and taking TV into the Big Data marketplace.
"Screenz is a leader in the emerging interactive television sector and helps navigate the future of the industry," says Marker LLC Partner, Rick Scanlon. "The company has created and flawlessly managed real-time interactive experiences on a large scale with globally renowned entertainment companies. Marker is thrilled to partner with Screenz and support its rapid growth."
Screenz recently joined forces with Google extending the reach of its real-time technology. Screenz maintains a platform of innovative formats that will be revealed through leading technology and entertainment industry partnerships worldwide.
Founded in 2012 as part of The Box group, Screenz is an international cross-media, next-generation entertainment company working with the television industry to co-create 360 interactive formats and digital assets. The Screenz team is comprised of entertainment professionals and technology experts, with offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, Los Angeles, and London.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict