|By PR Newswire||
|July 30, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
IRVINE, Calif., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- VIZIO, America's #1 Smart TV1 and Sound Bar2 company, launched today the all-new VIZIO.com, featuring a consumer-centric user experience designed to inspire, inform, entertain and simplify the journey for consumers looking to purchase their next product. Distinguishing itself as the industry leader, VIZIO's reimagined platform optimizes the user experience with a fully responsive design and easy-to-use research and shopping tools. Using large-scale visuals and motion graphics, VIZIO technology is easy to digest in the context of relatable, everyday settings and use cases. In celebration of the launch, VIZIO.com is offering free shipping on all eligible products3 and a special product bundle through August 64.
Committed to offering a streamlined, best-in-class shopping experience, the intuitive user interface empowers consumers with convenient research and shopping tools, along with an easy checkout flow. While shopping, consumers can browse highlighted products, learn about key features and benefits of new technology and compare models with ease. A new predictive search tool also makes it easy to find products or customer support information quicker across desktop, tablet or mobile devices.
"The new VIZIO.com simplifies the user experience while celebrating entertainment, innovation and design," said Matt McRae, Chief Technology Officer, VIZIO. "All design decisions were driven by ease-of-use, putting the consumer experience first to give them a better way to learn about VIZIO's beautifully simple technologies and product features through smart shopping tools and search functionalities."
With a fully responsive layout that optimizes content across every screen size from desktop to mobile, consumers now have the ability to research products and shop where it is most comfortable and convenient. In-depth product feature pages, including the new store finder and comparison engine shopping tools, allow consumers to visit VIZIO product pages at retail partner websites, or in-store from the store locator.
The new VIZIO.com also features details on a newly developed augmented reality app called the VIZIO Showroom. The app was created to make the shopping experience simpler than ever. Consumers can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for free. From there, the process is simple, just print out the paper marker and place it on the wall or tabletop surface, simulating where the TV would be placed. Then, using a mobile device's camera the VIZIO Showroom App will show the room on your mobile device complete with the VIZIO product(s) being considered, allowing consumers to change size and model through the app to determine what looks and fits in the space best. The augmented reality app is simply another way VIZIO is streamlining and simplifying the consumer experience.
To celebrate the launch, VIZIO is offering consumers free shipping3 on all eligible products during the week of launch. For more information and to check out the all-new website, visit www.VIZIO.com. To learn more about the VIZIO Showroom App, be sure to check out http://showroom.vizio.com/.
1 The NPD Group / Weekly Tracking Service, Flat Panel TV units with Apps included, Dec 30 2012 – May 24 2014
2 The NPD Group / Retail Tracking Service, units sold in the U.S., Jan 2011 – Dec 2013
3 Free shipping offer valid online at www.vizio.com and with telephone orders. Offer limited to standard shipping to U.S. addresses (including APOs and FPOs). Free shipping offer excludes accessories and recertified products. Not valid on previous purchases, special orders, exchanges or where prohibited by law. Cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
4Product bundle deal offer is available for a limited time or while supplies last.
VIZIO, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, California. In Q2 2007, VIZIO skyrocketed to the top by becoming the #1 shipping brand of flat panel HDTVs in North America and in Q3 2007 became the first American brand in over a decade to lead in North American LCD HDTV shipments. VIZIO was #1 in North America LCD for 20101. VIZIO is now also America's #1 Smart TV company4 and large size LCD company2 as the leading seller of 60" and larger HDTVs in the U.S. with 30% of the market in this class2. VIZIO is also the #1 Sound Bar Brand in the U.S3. For over a decade, VIZIO has remained committed to what it does best -- focus on the consumer to deliver visionary products at a great value. The brand is consistently recognized for excellence in customer service, and was awarded 19 Stevie Awards, including the Grand Stevie Award in the 8th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. VIZIO offers a broad range of award winning consumer electronics that now include PCs and mobility products. VIZIO's products are found at Amazon, Best Buy, BJ's Wholesale, Costco Wholesale, Sam's Club, Target, Walmart and other retailers nationwide. VIZIO has won numerous awards including 2014 Editor's Choice by Reviewed.com, "Best of CES 2014" by IGN, "Best of CES 2014" by PC Magazine and "Best of the Best 2014" by UltraHDTV Magazine for its Reference Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV. VIZIO's P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV also captured Reviewed.com's 2014 Editor's Choice award and was also recognized by The Verge as "Best TV of CES" for 2014 as well as awarded "Best of CES" by Complex and "Best of Show" by Wired for 2014. VIZIO also earned #1 ranking in the Inc. 500 for Top Companies in Computers and Electronics and made the lists of Ad Age's Hottest Brands, CNET's Editor's Choice, CNET Best of CES 2011 - Television, CNET Best of CES 2013 – Home Theater and Audio, Sound & Vision's Top Picks, Good Housekeeping's Best Big-Screens, PC World's Best Buy and Popular Mechanics Editor's Choice among many other prestigious honors. For more information, please call 888-VIZIOCE or visit www.VIZIO.com.
1 DisplaySearch Market Tracker Quarterly Global TV Shipment and Forecast Report
2 The NPD Group / Weekly Tracking Service, Large Size includes 60"+, Q2 2013 units sold
3 The NPD Group / Retail Tracking Service, units sold in the U.S., Jan 2011 – Dec 2013
4 The NPD Group / Weekly Tracking Service, Flat Panel TV units with Apps included, Dec 30 2012 – May 24 2014
SOURCE VIZIO, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict