|By Marketwired .||
|July 30, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/30/14 -- Blue Jeans Network, the global leader in interoperable video collaboration services, today introduced Blue Jeans for Hangouts, an interoperable gateway service that delivers the first and only cloud-based solution to enable any standard H.323 or SIP room-based system, such as Cisco or Polycom, to connect with Google Hangouts participants joining from desktop, mobile, or Chromebox for meeting rooms. With Blue Jeans for Hangouts, Google users can now connect with colleagues, customers, partners, and friends across a wide range of third party business conferencing systems, extending the power of face-to-face collaboration.
"We're thrilled to work with Google to enable millions of users of other video conferencing systems to connect into Hangouts," said Stu Aaron, chief commercial officer at Blue Jeans Network. "Today's modern workforce demands collaboration solutions that are multi-vendor, multi-device, and multi-location. That has always been the hallmark of our success at Blue Jeans. We look forward to working with Google to proliferate easy, open, and affordable video conferencing to businesses of all sizes and shapes."
"Blue Jeans has long been the archetype and paragon for interoperability in video collaboration," said David Maldow, Founder and CEO, at LetsDoVideo. "As a market and brand leader for cloud-based VC interop solutions, it makes perfect sense for Google to work with them to connect other systems into Hangouts. Blue Jeans and Google are two of the fastest growing players in the video as a service space, and it will be exciting to watch their work together evolve."
Blue Jeans for Hangouts will be available in September. For more information on pricing, availability and support for Blue Jeans for Hangouts, please visit bluejeans.com/hangouts.
About Blue Jeans Network
At Blue Jeans Network, our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective collaboration at work, at home, and on the road. Our cloud-based conferencing service makes this possible by enabling customers to connect with each other seamlessly anytime, anywhere, and from practically any device. The Blue Jeans Network extends high quality video communications beyond the traditional boundaries of specialized conference rooms and into the mainstream, allowing individuals and employees throughout an enterprise to interact more effectively with each other, and with their customers, partners, suppliers, family, and friends. Blue Jeans Network is a private company headquartered in Mountain View, California. For more information go to: https://bluejeans.com or follow the company @BlueJeansNet
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2647287
Highwire for Blue Jeans Network
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict