|By PR.com Newswire||
|July 29, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
San Jose, CA, July 29, 2014 --(PR.com)-- 1World Online, an engagement applications, content, and analytics platform company, today announced the official launch of its international market expansions, and also that the firm received an industry-wide award as a top global company. 1World is launching today 1World Europe and 1World Asia. In related news, 1World has been chosen by AlwaysOn as one of the Global 100 Companies to Watch.
“It’s an honor to be selected as a top global company as just a three-year old enterprise,” said Alex Fedosseev, CEO and co-founder of 1World, “it shows I think the tremendous value we have created for our partners, and for social research and engagement on the Internet around the world. Our name ‘1World’ illustrates that we always had the vision to be a global company. And since we’ve launched our 2.0 Platform earlier this year, our service usage, overall traffic, and membership count have been in a hockey stick growth mode. We have achieved a working model providing high-value to web publishers trying to better engage their users and learn more about them, as well as to end-users trying to determine, on almost any particular topic, what do people really think?”
Some recent milestones for 1World including having passed 300 partners and customers using its Software-as-a-Service web publisher system, over one million votes in its popular 1World Poller engagement application, and exceeding 400,000 end-user memberships to its opinion and social research service. The 1World service is also being used in over 200 countries today.
To facilitate its growing list of customers and soon-to-be announced partnerships, 1World is expanding internationally. The 1World Development Center, staffed already in Europe with part of the company’s technical team, is being expanded and a new office has been opened in Setubal, Portugal, which will also be the regional business development and sales office for 1World. The 1World EU Office will handle the entire EMEA (Europe-Middle East-Africa) region for sales and business activities.
In Asia, 1World is working with Defta Partners, a recent investor in 1World, to enter the Japanese market. In China, 1World recently became a portfolio company of Hanhai Investment, and will be leveraging this new relationship to enter the Chinese market later this year. 1World will have offices and operations within and among the respective eco-systems of these partners to serve the Asian region.
Defta Partners and Hanhai Investment are joining 1World’s previous financial backers; this includes, beyond the founders, a dozen prominent Silicon Valley early stage investors, such as Keiretsu Forum and Fifth Era. 1World was started in 2011 in San Jose, CA, began east coast USA operations last year, and is now formally expanding throughout Europe and Asia with local presences.
1World also today announced that it was named a Global 100 Companies to Watch. This is an annual landscape survey by AlwaysOn, winners considered top among its peers and with game-changing approaches that are likely to disrupt existing markets and entrenched players. 1World was specifically selected by the AlwaysOn editorial team and industry experts spanning the globe based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value, and media buzz. The winners were selected from among many hundreds of other technology companies nominated by investors, bankers, journalists, and industry insiders. The AlwaysOn editorial team conducted a rigorous three-month selection process to finalize the 2014 list.
1World and the AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch will be honored at AlwaysOn’s tenth annual Innovation Summit at the Computer History Museum on July 29th and 30th, 2014. 1World will be at the event demonstrating its solution on July 29th and Mr. Fedosseev will address the entire audience that day as well.
Please contact [email protected] with interest in value-added reselling the 1World Consumer Intelligence Platform solution to web publishers in Europe or Asia, or [email protected] if you are a company or end-user wanting to adopt the web-site engagement applications, hyper-sharable content, market research, or customer analytics tools that 1World offers.
About 1World Online
1World Online has developed and maintains a Consumer Intelligence Platform providing simple but effective engagement applications, unique-engaging content, ongoing market research, and insightful end-user analytics of their customers tapping into the Platform. 1World is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in San Jose, CA, on the USA East coast, and now in Europe and soon Asia as well. The 1World service is available on the Web at 1Worldonline.com, for iPhone in the App Store and for Android devices in Google Play and for Windows 8 in Windows Store. Please visit us at http://www.1Worldonline.com or contact us at info[email protected] or [email protected].
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/572757
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict