|By Business Wire||
|July 23, 2014 02:11 PM EDT||
Lightricks Ltd. is thrilled to announce the long-awaited Facetune for Android, an app that enables every smartphone user to create high-end portraits from everyday photos - turning regular users into retouch pros.
Following Facetune’s success on iOS, where it is one of the world’s leading top paid apps and has been ranked as #1 in more than 100 countries, Lightricks responded to growing demand for an Android version of the app. Facetune, a fun and powerful portrait photo editing app, allows users to achieve the most professional-looking results without complicated or expensive software.
“The tremendous success and rave reviews with Facetune for iOS (4.8 stars out of 5 on the App store, over thousands of reviews) led to countless requests for the app from Android users,” says Zeev Farbman, Lightricks' CEO. “Today, we are just as excited to release this product to Android as our users are to receive it, and we are eagerly awaiting their reaction.”
Some user-favorite features include:
* Perfect Smiles - Widen or de-emphasize smiles, whiten teeth and give them a bright, natural shine.
* Beautiful Skin - Smooth and rejuvenate skin, improve skin tone, remove dark under-eye circles, erase pimples and blemishes.
* Vivid Makeup - Apply blush and eyeshadow in every color, volumize eyelashes, add intensity to lips.
* Photo Enhancements - Defocus the background, adjust lighting, create customized filters, add unique textures and frames.
- Android 4.1 and up
- 46 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Facetune for Android is offered at the introductory price of $2.99 USD or equivalent amount in other currencies, and available worldwide exclusively on the Google Play Store. Facetune is also available for iPhone and iPad. To learn more or purchase Facetune for Android, visit the Google Play Store.
Press Kit available on the Official Facetune Website.
Lightricks Ltd., an Israeli startup, was founded by five entrepreneurs with vast experience in both industry and academy. With backgrounds in computer graphics, image processing, machine learning and artificial intelligence, and previous experience at Adobe, Microsoft and Google, the Lightricks team grew frustrated with the gap between cutting-edge algorithms and the lack of mobile-first, powerful and user-friendly image editing tools.
Lightricks developed the LTEngine(TM), a state-of-the-art mobile image processing engine, and the SafeBrush(TM), a precision tool for the most accurate results. Building on this technology, Lightricks created the successful mobile app Facetune, a powerful and fun portrait photo editor that enables everyday users to easily achieve magazine-level results. Facetune became the #1 Photo & Video app in 127 countries, was selected for Apple's Best of 2013, and has been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, InStyle, USA Today and other leading media outlets. Facetune is only the beginning, as Lightricks continues to develop innovative and accessible image-processing applications that aim to change the landscape of mobile digital content creation.
For more information, log on to http://www.lightricks.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict