|By Marketwired .||
|July 22, 2014 09:48 AM EDT||
HERNDON, VA--(Marketwired - July 22, 2014) - XO Communications WorkTime mobility application received the distinguished "Most Innovative SMB Service" 2014 Leading Lights award during a June 17 industry executives' dinner at Chicago's Adler Planetarium.
Online global telecom publication Light Reading (www.lightreading.com) sponsored the awards program to recognize next-gen communications technology, applications, and services after evaluating hundreds of award submissions.
"We're thrilled that Light Reading has acknowledged the productivity boost that business workers experience using XO WorkTime," said Nicola Jackson, Vice President of Product and Marketing. "These workers want to make their own choices about which mobile devices to use at work, maintain separate work and personal identities, and use the same kinds of communications channels they enjoy at home in a work environment. WorkTime enables them to control their privacy, mobility, and multi-tasking opportunities just as it helps the company's IT department stay in charge of corporate data, applications, and company-wide telecom costs."
With WorkTime, workers don't have to carry two different phones. Employees can present a professional image to others while they are working on the go from their own personal mobile phones or laptops. Using their business phone numbers and presence, they can call, video chat, text, and instant message from WorkTime mode -- and still preserve the privacy of personal information, applications, and numbers stored on the personal device. What makes this all possible is a simple application downloaded from the Apple
IT executives benefit from the cost savings associated with having all work-related communications delivered over the private XO network as an extension of the company's XO VoIP, Hosted PBX, and SIP trunking services. Across all business sizes and industries, the dual persona WorkTime application makes it easy for the company's IT department to integrate mobility, BYOD, and unified communications, and eliminate many of the costs and headaches associated with mobile device management. WorkTime also enables the company's IT department to implement comprehensive and scalable business continuity strategies, since employees can use their business phone numbers on personal devices whenever they are away from their desks.
About XO Communications
XO Communications is a leading nationwide provider of advanced IP communications, intelligent networking and cloud computing services for business, large enterprise and wholesale customers. These customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable, mobile wireless and domestic and international telecommunications companies. XO offers a superior customer experience through its innovative solutions, its employees' focus on customers and the proven performance of its advanced network. To learn more about XO Communications, visit www.xo.com or blog.xo.com. XO Communications is also on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict