|By Marketwired .||
|July 18, 2014 08:00 PM EDT||
MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/18/14 -- Google Analytics® recently announced the introduction of an array of new tools, functions and features for Ecommerce businesses at the 2014 Google Analytics® summit, helpful additions that are now also integrated in the ADKernel platform. The most notable innovation on ADKernel's side is the revolutionary approach for marketers to buy traffic by bidding on CPA instead of standard CPC. As a result, the system allows for bidding per-page view or per-minute spent on a page rather than paying per-click, based on which ADNetworks can sign new types of IOs with advertisers. The new option is offered to clients as so-called "bill-by-advertiser-number" model, which serves as a basis for the system to recalculate effective CPC per-traffic channel.
Google Analytics® is a service offered by Google that generates statistics, which provide detailed information about traffic and traffic sources of a website and has grown in popularity amongst marketers over the last years. While data generated by Google Analytics® traditionally focuses on details about the purchase, the new tools allow marketers to gain more details about customer behavior, including detailed data on revenue and conversion rates, merchandising success, or tracking of views, clicks and click-through rates for specific products or promotions.
ADKernel, an industry-leading online ad serving platform, now integrates with Google Analytics®. Together with other advanced features and analytical tools, the integration of Google Analytics® data into the ADKernel platform enables online publishers, advertisers and networks to more effectively and rapidly drill down on high-quality traffic from highly targeted sources in a real-time optimization and reporting environment. Other technologies that are being used by ADKernel include a scalable ultra-high performance XML metasearch engine, built-in support of all major XML PPC & CPV feeds and fraudulent traffic protection. On top of that the platform supports direct advertising campaigns for CPC & CPV traffic, which means the system is able to handle heavy incoming traffic as well as huge advertising campaigns thanks to exceptionally high performance keyword/URL matching algorithms.
Based in Miami, Florida, ADKernel is a company that follows the mission of developing world-class technologies for online advertising markets. The company was originally founded in the Ukraine by Yevgen Peresvyetov, an expert technology engineer who can look back at almost two decades of successful projects and business launches in the IT sector. In 2008, Yevgen launched 'Trustname', a full-featured online ad-serving platform, which quickly gained a reputation as one of the most innovative CPC/CPV XML advertising on the market. By 2010, Yevgen and his team recognized the trend within their tech department to develop more and more proprietary rather than using off-the-shelf technology layers and modules in order to meet customer-specific needs. It was that realization that caused them to come up with a new business model, based on a completely reengineered platform, focusing on the specific needs of individual clients. The result: ADKernel.
Following a rapid expansion of their client base around the world, ADKernel recently moved its headquarters from the Ukraine to Miami and is planning on opening another full-service office in New York City later this year. While their location might have changed, the company's philosophy has not: ADKernel is a technology company with advertising products, not an advertising company merely utilizing technology. Yevgen Peresvyetov and his team, which consists of highly motivated professionals from the computer science, online advertising and data analytics sector, develop all their Java-based codes from scratch -- starting at low-level networking layers all the way up to user interfaces and reporting layers -- which enables them to deliver the speed, features and performance that publishers, advertisers and networks need in today's fast paced Internet world.
To learn more about ADKernel and Yevgen Peresvyetov, visit: http://www.ADKernelNews.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2642291
PR Agency Contact:
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict