|By Marketwired .||
|July 10, 2014 07:59 AM EDT||
TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/14 -- The Tampa Bay Marketing Summit, (www.tampabaymarketingsummit.com), has added radio and digital network Genesis Communications of Tampa Bay as a media partner for the Aug. 8 national conference.
"The upcoming information-packed summit, featuring experts in SEO, social media strategies, advertising and publicity, among other topics, is an opportunity to provide businesses with the tools they need to grow," says Bruce Maduri, president and CEO of Genesis.
"We know the immense value in providing low-cost, high-quality educational opportunities for small businesses and entrepreneurs," Maduri says. "We are in radio as well as digital media and are on the front lines of the digital media evolution. We've faced the challenges other businesses are now facing. We all benefit by sharing the tools businesses need to grow."
The summit's host is EMSI Public Relations, the No. 1 PR agency in Tampa Bay (2014 Tampa Bay Business Journal). In business for 24 years, EMSI organized the event as a service to others in the business community.
"We've got a great line-up of experts to discuss and demonstrate the hot trends in digital marketing," says EMSI CEO Marsha Friedman. "We'll have lively interactive panels and teach people how to connect with consumers; how to boost their website's search rankings; and which technological innovations will help generate leads and close deals.
"I'm excited to have Genesis on board because they've been a pioneer and leader in converging digital and traditional media."
Summit speakers include Jim Lindsey, one of the real-life advertising "Mad Men" and part of the creative force behind the DieHard battery name. Award-winning P.R. and advertising specialists, including a branding expert for The Home Depot; veteran major market newspaper, TV and radio journalists; and social media strategists are among the other presenters and panelists.
The Tampa Bay Marketing Summit will be held at the Mainsail Conference Center, 5108 Eisenhower Blvd., Tampa. The event includes lunch, an evening mixer, and the opportunity to win $9,000 in prizes. Cost is $249.
About Tampa Bay Marketing Summit
The 2014 Tampa Bay Marketing Summit will feature public relations and marketing experts addressing strategies to reach and engage target audiences through multiple channels. Speakers include PR veteran Marsha Friedman, CEO and founder of EMSI Public Relations; one of the real-life "Mad Men," Jim Lindsey; and John S. Rizzo and V. Michael Santoro, managing partners for Globe On-demand, LLC.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict