|By Marketwired .||
|July 8, 2014 03:00 PM EDT||
LAGUNA HILLS, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/08/14 -- Cirrus Insight (www.cirrusinsight.com), the #1 app for integrating Salesforce with Gmail and Google Apps, today announced the launch of Cirrus Insight Mobile. Now users will have to access valuable Salesforce CRM capability and context directly from their mobile inbox, without having to toggle back and forth between apps. Plus, Cirrus Insight Mobile works not only for users of Gmail, but also for users of Exchange Outlook, Lotus Notes, Yahoo, and any other IMAP or ActiveSync email platform.
"Multitasking on phones is especially difficult, and users told us that a mobile inbox connected to CRM would be a killer app. They could get work done all in one place without having to switch between multiple apps," said Brandon Bruce, COO and Co-Founder of Cirrus Insight. "Email is the primary communication platform for connecting with customers. We're constantly seeking new ways to bring work tools into the inbox to enable our users to engage with their customers."
With Cirrus Insight Mobile, users get instant Salesforce context right in the inbox with up-to-date information on their customers and prospects. Users can save emails to Salesforce, see who opens their emails with powerful email tracking, access and view opportunities and cases, create leads, set reminders for tasks, create events, and even close opportunities right from their mobile inbox.
"During the beta of Cirrus Insight Mobile, we heard back from customers that the app increased mobile productivity by 25% and boosted Salesforce adoption by up to 5x," said Bruce. "We're excited to finally roll out Cirrus Insight Mobile to the rest of our customer base and all Salesforce users."
- See customer context in the inbox
- See who opens your emails with real-time notifications
- Save emails to Salesforce
- Create new leads, contacts & accounts
- Set reminders to follow up
- Schedule meetings and events
- Log calls to Salesforce
- Create/update opportunities & cases
About Cirrus Insight
Cirrus Insight is the #1 app for integrating Salesforce with Gmail and Google Apps. With Cirrus Insight, users can create and manage leads, contacts, tasks, cases and opportunities right from Gmail. Sales and support teams love Cirrus Insight because it streamlines workflow, boosts productivity, and increases adoption of Salesforce. Launched in 2011, Cirrus Insight is based in Laguna Hills, CA. For more information, visit www.cirrusinsight.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict