|By Business Wire||
|July 8, 2014 11:06 AM EDT||
Entisys Solutions, Inc., the West Coast's #1 provider of server virtualization, desktop virtualization and storage solutions for the data center to endpoints and into the cloud, along with its Southern California division, Agile360, today announced that it has been named to CRN’s 2014 Tech Elite 250 and 2014 Solution Provider 500 lists.
For the fourth year in a row, Entisys Solutions and Agile360 were recognized by CRN’s Tech Elite 250 list for the investments that they have made in the training and education needed to earn the most technical certifications from leading technology vendors. The Solution Provider 500 list, which spans eight categories from hardware and software sales, to managed IT services, placed Entisys Solutions and Agile360 among North America’s top revenue-generating technology integrators, whose forward-thinking approach has helped them evolve and thrive in today’s cloud and services-driven era. This year, the companies ranked #253 on the Solution Provider 500 list, up from #287 in 2013.
“It is a great honor to be acknowledged again in 2014 as part of CRN’s Tech Elite 250 and Solution Provider 500 lists,” said Mike Strohl, President and CEO, Entisys Solutions and Agile360. “Entisys and Agile360 remain steadfast in our dedication to providing our clients with state-of-the-art mobility, cloud and virtualization solutions, offered by the IT industry’s premier vendors. The recognition we continue to receive from IT channel influencers, such as the editorial staff at CRN, provides validation of this ongoing commitment.”
In compiling the Tech Elite 250 list, CRN editors worked with The Channel Company research group and a team of outside experts to define the most customer-beneficial technical certifications in the IT channel. These technical certifications have enabled solution providers to deliver the most premium products, service and support to their North American customers. Companies on the 2014 Solution Provider 500 list were ranked by revenue size, as determined by the amount of annual products and services sold over the course of 2013.
Entisys and Agile360 currently hold several industry-leading distinctions including Citrix Platinum Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Microsoft Managed Gold Partner, NetApp Platinum and Virtualization Services Partner and HP Solution Elite Partner. The two companies are recognized throughout the industry for a strong leadership position in defining datacenter, desktop and cloud strategy and architecture requirements for their clients.
About Entisys Solutions and Agile360
Entisys Solutions and it Southern California division, Agile360, deliver state of the art methodologies and broad solution offerings around Microsoft® Virtual Infrastructure and Management solutions, Citrix® Desktop and Application Delivery Virtualization, VMware® Virtualization, NetApp® Storage Virtualization, and HP converged infrastructure solutions.
With more than two decades of experience, Entisys Solutions and Agile360 have become a trusted advisor to some of the most prominent companies in California. Offering comprehensive Professional Support Services, complementary managed services and consulting and engineering services, Entisys Solutions serves mid-tier and enterprises within the healthcare, financial services and legal services sectors, as well as educational institutions and government agencies.
Entisys Solutions and Agile360 are members of M7 Global Partners, a national network of the country’s leading IT consultants dedicated to delivering datacenter and desktop solutions with an emphasis on virtual desktop solutions for mid tier and enterprise customers and government agencies. M7 members also include AEC Group, Gotham Technology Group, Hogan Consulting Group, Intra Systems, IPM, LPS Integration, and Right! Systems.
The corporate headquarters for Entisys Solutions are located in Concord, Calif., with its public sector division located in Sacramento, Calif. Agile360 is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with offices in Pasadena, Calif. For more information, visit www.entisys.com or www.agile360.com, or call 1-877-ENTISYS (877-368-4797).
Social Media Outlets:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Entisys and www.twitter.com/agile_360
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company is the channel community's trusted authority for growth and innovation, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED, and SharedVue. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.
Trademarks used herein are the property of their respective holders.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict