|By Business Wire||
|July 4, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
Entisys Solutions and its Southern California division, Agile360, which together are the West Coast's #1 providers of server virtualization, desktop virtualization and storage solutions for the data center to endpoints and into the cloud, today announced that “Entisys 02” placed #16 during the Carneros 200, a 2014 K&N Pro Series West NASCAR racing event held on June 21 at the Sonoma Raceway in Sonoma, Calif.
Brady Flaherty, a former Entisys Solutions business partner, and Managing Partner for PNH Technology, a fast-growing technology provider based in Irvine, Calif., drove “Entisys 02” during the Carneros 200. “I’m excited to have had the opportunity to drive ‘Entisys 02’ again this year during the K&N Pro Series West,” says Flaherty. “Having the steadfast support of Entisys Solutions and Agile360 during the race each year is very motivating for me as a driver, and on race day, I especially love seeing all of their clients, business partners and employees rooting for me from the stands!”
Business partners and employees joined Entisys and Agile360 for the Carneros 200, a 2014 K&N Pro Series West NASCAR racing event, where they were hosted in the Club 7 hospitality suite, experiencing visits by Dylan Lupton, Brandon McReynolds, Cole Custer, Lyn St. James and Boris Said, and a musical performance by Wonder.
“We would like to congratulate Brady for placing in the top 20 finishers with ‘Entisys 02’ during at the Carneros 200 at the Sonoma Raceway,” says Mike Strohl, CEO, Entisys Solutions. “We would also like to thank everyone who was able to join us in cheering Brady to the finish line. We firmly believe that those who play together stay together, and our various sponsorships of NASCAR over the years have proven to be an effective way for us to form stronger bonds, and win the trust of our employees, clients and business partners.”
The 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway will air today at 2:00 p.m. (ET) on Fox Sports 1. Check your local listings for updated information.
About Entisys Solutions and Agile360
Entisys Solutions and its Southern California division, Agile360, deliver state of the art methodologies and broad solution offerings around Microsoft® Virtual Infrastructure and Management solutions, Citrix® Desktop and Application Delivery Virtualization, VMware® Virtualization, NetApp® Storage Virtualization, and HP converged infrastructure solutions.
With more than two decades of experience, Entisys Solutions and Agile360 have become a trusted advisor to some of the most prominent companies in California. Offering comprehensive Professional Support Services, complementary managed services and consulting and engineering services, Entisys Solutions serves mid-tier and enterprises within the healthcare, financial services and legal services sectors, as well as educational institutions and government agencies.
Entisys and Agile360 currently hold several industry-leading distinctions including Citrix Platinum Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Microsoft Managed Gold Partner, NetApp Platinum and Virtualization Services Partner and HP Solution Elite Partner. The two companies are recognized throughout the industry for a strong leadership position in defining datacenter, desktop and cloud strategy and architecture requirements for their clients.
Entisys Solutions and Agile360 are members of M7 Global Partners, a national network of the country’s leading IT consultants dedicated to delivering datacenter and desktop solutions with an emphasis on virtual desktop solutions for mid tier and enterprise customers and government agencies. M7 members also include AEC Group, Gotham Technology Group, Hogan Consulting Group, Intra Systems, IPM, LPS Integration, and Right! Systems.
The corporate headquarters for Entisys Solutions are located in Concord, Calif., with its public sector division located in Sacramento, Calif. Agile360 is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with offices in Pasadena, Calif. For more information, visit www.entisys.com or www.agile360.com, or call 1-877-ENTISYS (877-368-4797).
Social Media Outlets:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Entisys and www.twitter.com/agile_360
Trademarks used herein are the property of their respective holders.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict