|By RealWire News Distribution||
|July 1, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
Fully compliant with European Union (EU) data privacy and security laws, FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud is the only full-function, software-as-a-service (SaaS) Software License Optimisation Solution for a global marketplace
Maidenhead, UK - July 1, 2014 - Flexera Software, the leading provider of next-generation software licensing, compliance and installation solutions for application producers and enterprises, announced today further commitment to its rapidly growing European business with a new EU-based datacenter for FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud, Flexera Software's market-leading Software license Optimisation solution. The new datacenter for EU-based customers is compliant with EU Directive 95/46/EC - The Data Protection Directive, and is EU/US Safe Harbor-certified, ensuring that Europe-based customers will have full confidence in the security and safety of their data as called for by EU regulations.
"The European Union represents an enormous and rapidly growing market to Flexera Software and we are increasing our strategic investments in this market to widen our lead here in the Software License Optimisation space. We understand that our EU-based customers demand that their cloud providers ensure compliance with EU laws and regulations," said Richard Northing, Senior Vice President of Products and Services at Flexera Software. "FlexNet Manager Suite is the gold-standard in Software License Optimisation and our commitment to excellence includes offering world-class data privacy and security."
The primary instance of Flexera Software's European datacenter resides in Frankfurt, Germany. A disaster recovery datacenter is located in Dublin Ireland.
Localised in English and German languages, FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud is the only full-function, software-as-a-service (SaaS) Software License Optimisation solution in the world. It is used by thousands of organisations to gain control of software licensing, reduce risk, and optimise spend across the enterprise.
Products in the Suite include FlexNet Manager Platform, and purpose-built products for optimisation of Adobe, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, Symantec, and over 20,000 engineering and concurrent-licensed applications. Together, they allow organisations to efficiently maximise application utilisation, ensure continuous compliance with software license agreements, optimise software spend, manage concurrent license servers, and reduce denials of service. FlexNet Manager Suite is also tightly integrated with App Portal, the market-leading enterprise app store, enabling organisations' consumerisation of IT strategies via an employee self-service portal that helps ensure accountability and control over software license compliance.
FlexNet Manager Suite is the winner of the 2014 Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE Award for best asset management solution.
# # #
FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises includes the following components:
- FlexNet Manager Platform
- FlexNet Manager for Microsoft
- FlexNet Manager for Adobe
- FlexNet Manager for IBM
- FlexNet Manager for Oracle
- FlexNet Manager for Symantec
- FlexNet Manager for SAP Applications
- FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications
- Workflow Manager
- Read our Blog on Software License Optimization
- FlexNet Manager Suite Success Stories
- Related Flexera Software Webinars
- Software License Optimization White Papers
Follow Flexera Software…
About Flexera Software
Flexera Software helps application producers and enterprises increase application usage and the value they derive from their software. Our next-generation software licensing, compliance and installation solutions are essential to ensure continuous licensing compliance, optimized software investments and to future-proof businesses against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. Over 80,000 customers turn to Flexera Software as a trusted and neutral source for the knowledge and expertise we have gained as the marketplace leader for over 20 years and for the automation and intelligence designed into our products. For more information, please go to: www.flexerasoftware.com.
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industry. SIIA provides global services in government relations, business development, corporate education, and intellectual property protection to more than 700 leading software and information companies.
The SIIA Software Division provides a forum for companies developing the applications, services, infrastructure and tools that are driving the software and services industry forward. For further information, visit www.siia.net/software
About the SIIA CODiE™ Awards
The SIIA CODiE™ Awards, originally called the Excellence in Software Awards, were established in 1986 by the Software Publishers Association (SPA), now the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), so that pioneers of the then-nascent software industry could evaluate and honor each other's work. Since then, the CODiE Awards program has carried out the same purpose - to showcase the software and information industry's finest products and services and to honor excellence in corporate achievement.
For more information, contact:
Vidushi Patel / Nicola Males
T: +44 7958 474 632 / +44 7976 652491
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2014 Flexera Software LLC. All other brand and product names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict