|By Marketwired .||
|July 1, 2014 03:03 AM EDT||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/14 -- Brand2Global Conference is debuting a new conference website today while simultaneously announcing the official opening of registration for the 2014 event, to be held at the Doubletree - Tower of London Hotel on October 1-2.
This year's "Brand2Global: The Global Marketing Conference" will address topics in global branding, global marketing campaigns, global digital media and the global customer experience.
Visit www.brand2global.com for more information on conference registration, confirmed speakers, venue information, and sponorship and exhibition opportunities. In addition to the conference sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers at the conference at an Opening Reception and Networking Dinner, both of which are complimentary with any conference registration.
Confirmed speakers for 2014 include representatives from Accenture, KLM, Lego, Kaspersky Lab, SAP, Google, Ciena, Uber, Smartling, SDL, Ccaps, Nielsen, Common Sense Advisory, Affectiva, Carat, Havas Media, Zipcar, and many more. Faculty from the Hamburg School of International Business, Royal Holloway, University of London, The Boeing Institute of International Business at St. Louis University, and the Berlin Academy of the Arts will also present as a part of the conference program.
With more than 40 speakers from major global brands, attendees will hear directly about real challenges and solutions facing global marketing practitioners from a rich mix of top executives, analysts, consultants and experts. This one-of-a-kind, second-year event is specifically designed for professionals who drive global marketing activities.
Organizers, The Localization Institute, Inc., are working in collaboration with these key sponsors: BrandMaker, Moravia, Brand Quarterly Magazine, Across Systems, Marketwired, GlobalBusinessProfessor.com and the Branded Content Marketing Association. Additional sponsorship opportunities for 2014 are still available.
Register before August 8 to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount and receive £ 100 off any two-day registration or £ 50 off any single-day registration.
This innovative conference will give marketers the tools, access and resources to push global marketing strategy and elevate global brand awareness and understanding of the evolving global digital media landscape.
Visit the conference website at: http://www.brand2global.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/brand2global
Join the LinkedIn group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4794094&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
Brand2Global Conference Manager
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict