|By Marketwired .||
|June 27, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
SAUSALITO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/14 -- Glassdoor, the leading jobs and career community, today announced the appointment of Moody (Mutahar) Glasgow as chief marketing officer, a key addition to its executive leadership team as the company continues to expand globally. With more than 10 years of domestic and international digital marketing experience, Glasgow will lead marketing campaigns to acquire new members, increase engagement and expand Glassdoor's global brand awareness among job seekers.
Prior to Glassdoor, Glasgow served as the vice president of global acquisition marketing for interactive entertainment and gaming company Electronic Arts, where he transformed its marketing program into a multi-platform, digital oriented model, building a data-driven infrastructure to help fuel global growth. Glasgow previously served as senior vice president of online marketing and publishing for Mevio (now BiteSizeTV), leading content development, marketing and production, along with opening the company's London office. Earlier in his career, Glasgow spent several years in branding and creative working with clients such as MTV, Coca-Cola and Dell, and prior, he was CEO and president of Rampt.com, an early search engine, which he led from inception into growth stage. Glasgow holds a B.A. in history from the University of California, Berkeley.
"Moody is a fantastic addition to the Glassdoor leadership team, and we are excited to have his expertise to expand marketing efforts in the U.S. and internationally," said Robert Hohman, Glassdoor CEO and co-founder. "We know job seekers around the world are hungry to know more about jobs and companies where they live, and with Moody's unique experience, we are even better positioned to bring this information to them and expand into new markets."
Glassdoor's mission is to help people everywhere find jobs and companies they love. The community continues to grow, currently welcoming more than 23 million members in 190 countries. Glassdoor offers more than six million company reviews and ratings, salary reports, interview questions and reviews, workplace photos and more for 300,000 companies. These employee-provided workplace insights are also paired with the latest job listings around the globe. In addition, more than 2,000 employers, including Twitter, PepsiCo and Enterprise Rent-A-Car, are taking advantage of Glassdoor for Employers, which offers companies a suite of recruiting and employer branding tools and analytics.
Along with Glasgow's addition to the Glassdoor executive team, Glassdoor as an employer continues to experience rapid growth. Glassdoor now employs approximately 300 people across the U.S. and in London, and continues to hire. The company recently moved into a new 30,000 square-foot global headquarters in Sausalito, CA and opened its first office outside the U.S., based in London, to accommodate its expansion into Europe.
Learn more about the Glassdoor Executive Team.
Glassdoor is the world's most transparent career community that is changing the way people find jobs and companies recruit top talent. Founded in 2007, Glassdoor offers members the latest job listings, as well as access to proprietary user-generated content including company-specific salary reports, ratings and reviews, CEO approval ratings, interview questions and reviews, office photos and more. Members also have the ability to see Inside Connections at particular companies via their Facebook network. In addition, thousands of employers are using Glassdoor for Employers to support their recruiting and employment branding efforts. Glassdoor, which won the 2013 Webby Award for Best Employment Site, is one of the most popular mobile job apps on iOS and Android platforms. Glassdoor is backed by Benchmark, Sutter Hill Ventures, Battery Ventures, DAG Ventures, Dragoneer Investment Group and Tiger Global. More information about Glassdoor can be found on the Glassdoor Blog, Glassdoor Talent Solutions Blog and by following the company on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.
Glassdoor.com is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2627740
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict