|By Marketwired .||
|June 26, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- 06/26/14 -- mobiManage, a leading interactive software agency that designs web, mobile/tablet and app solutions, announces the next generation of its mobiSmart Marketing Platform. Marketers can handle a multitude of tasks related to mobile and web marketing through the mobiSmart Marketing Platform in real-time, synonymously across all devices and products managed through a single platform. With mobiSmart you can easily integrate any CMS, CRM, data feed, database, existing website or app to manage and display content by device, location and preferences.
"Marketers are severely limited by disconnected technology and fragmented digital marketing avenues. It can be a long and tedious task to make just one simple change or update across all web, mobile, apps, kiosks, blogs and social media that are all running on different platforms. Our mobiSmart Marketing Platform solves that problem, allowing for real-time updates to all digital properties managed out of a single-access platform," said Doug Ralston, President and CEO of mobiManage. "The Third Generation release includes a completely new user interface and integration with WordPress, open-source CMS, Salesforce CRM and a new control module for kiosks and interactive display touchscreens."
With new global publishing and data consumption on mobile devices growing dramatically, it is important and necessary to send marketing content to any device at any time; and the new platform makes it as easy as updating a Facebook profile. mobiSmart Marketing Platform 3.0 updates include a more robust SEO offering, Pretty URL creation and an enhanced Google Tools and Analytics module with real-time integration for easy snapshot views and custom reporting.
The most anticipated upgrades are the Push Notification and iBeacon modules. Clients can use the platform to build their own proximity marketing campaign, which provides the ability to deliver push notifications via GPS, iBeacon Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and Wi-Fi. The launch of the updated Push Notification module includes a new partnership with Cisco Systems and integration with their MSE product; which allows any business (including hotels and casinos) to deploy proximity marketing messages through Cisco Wi-Fi Access Points.
"mobiManage is extremely pleased with the newest upgrade of its pinnacle marketing platform solution. Undergoing development upgrades for the last two years, the updated platform provides a more user-friendly interface coupled with the integration of cutting-edge marketing tools and API's; resulting in marketers being better equipped to drive targeted messaging, improved customer traffic and increased revenue conversion," said Ralston. "The development focus at mobiManage has always been driven by a 'BYOD' methodology, with a direct emphasis on pushing consumable video, audio and graphics across any device."
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, mobiManage is a software agency that designs and develops web, mobile/tablet solutions, apps and interactive kiosk solutions; all integrating into a central marketing and management software platform. mobiManage's platform easily integrates with any CRM /CMS and existing digital assets, providing integrated tools for driving digital engagement. Founded in 2008, the mission of mobiManage is to provide customers with premium, affordable digital marketing solutions that are easy to manage across all platforms while ensuring brand and market identity. Clients include CVS/Caremark, Cold Stone Creamery, Visit Orlando, Shea Homes, Prudential Properties, San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau, Visit Santa Clara, duPont and more.
Visit www.mobimanage.com for more details.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict