|By Marketwired .||
|June 26, 2014 03:01 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - June 26, 2014) - B&H Photo would like to share the announcement of the Nikon D810 with the photographic community. Building on the success of the D800/D800E, the D810 is a versatile offering that adds many upgrades to both form and function.
Like the D800 and D800E, the Nikon D810 has a 36.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor; however, the D810 has removed the Optical Low Pass Filter, for increased image sharpness. Read more about the Nikon D810 DSLR camera here: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1062499-REG/nikon_d_810_digital_slr_body.html
The new EXPEED 4 image processing engine is 30% faster than the EXPEED 3, for up to 1,200 shots and up to 40 minutes of video recording per battery charge. It also reduces the appearance of noise throughout the ISO range, and it supports 1920 x 1080 HD video in 60p. The ISO range has been expanded, from 64 to 12,800, with an extended range of 32-51200, double that of the D800's 50-25,600.
The addition of the 12-bit uncompressed RAW SIZE S file format gives photographers the option of shooting smaller files. In addition to the Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, and Landscape modes, the Nikon D810 adds Flat Picture Control, which is ideal for video capture, and a Clarity option for all Picture Control settings. All settings can be adjusted in 0.25 steps, giving you fine-tuning control. Two more new features include the ability to use Spot White Balance while shooting in Live View mode, and the addition of three more white balance presets for a total of six. Review all features, upgrades and specifications on the Nikon D810 camera here. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1062499-REG/nikon_d_810_digital_slr_body.html
The D810's metering system includes the previously existing 3D Color Matrix Metering III and the Advanced Scene Recognition System, with the addition of Group Area AF. New Highlight Weighted Metering has also been added, which is ideal for spot-lit scenes. While the D800/D800E had its face-detection analysis always on, it can be turned off with a custom setting in the D810.
The Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX autofocus sensor now has Group Area AF, which uses five AF sensors together in a group to focus on subjects located within a certain area. Up to 51 AF points are available with 3D tracking, as is Auto Area AF.
The D810 improves upon the D800/D800E's frame advance rate by 1 fps in all modes. It delivers 5 fps in FX Crop Mode, 6 fps in DX Crop Mode, and 7 fps in DX Crop Mode with the addition of an MB-D12 battery grip. Unlimited continuous shooting enables you to shoot 4- to 30-second exposures in CL or CH mode as long as the memory cards and/or battery will allow. A redesigned sequencer/balancer mechanism allows for quiet operation in Quiet and Quiet Continuous modes, and an electronic front-curtain shutter reduces internal vibrations. Full aperture metering in Live View is added, as is image area selection during Live View.
The D810 increases the ISO range to 64-12800, allows you to record to a memory card and external recorder together and select your audio frequency range. It also adds video features such as interval timer and time-lapse exposure smoothing, auto ISO in manual mode, and a built-in stereo microphone. Nikon D810 product information. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1062499-REG/nikon_d_810_digital_slr_body.html
The D810's LCD monitor is slightly larger than its predecessor, at 3.2", with 1,229k-dots. The Live View mode displays a split screen zoom for stills, and zebra stripes/highlight display for video. A deeper grip, secondary info button, and customizable color for the LCD combine for a more ergonomic design. The optical viewfinder has improved coatings to render a brighter and more accurate view.
The D810 is available as a body only, or in a Filmmaker's Kit. The kit includes three lenses: the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED, AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, and the AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G. Also included in the kit are two spare batteries, an ME-1 stereo microphone, two variable ND filters, an HDMI cable, and an Atomos Ninja-2 video recorder. Read more on the Nikon D810 Filmmakers kit camera. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1062611-REG/nikon_13456_d_810_dig_cam_w_35mm_50mm_85mm.html
When you purchase at B&H the Nikon D810 camera body together with any combination of NIKKOR lenses or Nikon Speedlights, totaling at least $1,750 between July 17 and September 30, 2014, one can save $200. If the lenses and speedlights total $3,500, you save $400, and if they total $7,000 save $1,000. See more information here: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1062499-REG/nikon_d_810_digital_slr_body.html
B&H Photo Video is an authorized Nikon dealer, with the most up to date Nikon product information, product pricing and promotional offers. B&H Photo is currently accepting pre-orders for the Nikon D810 DSLR camera.
Nikon D810 DSLR Filmmaker's Kit http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1062611-REG/nikon_13456_d_810_dig_cam_w_35mm_50mm_85mm.html
Learn and explore all about the new Nikon D810 product video at B&H explora
The B and H YouTube Channel has an unmatched wealth of educational photography content. Our entertaining and informative videos feature product overviews from our in-house specialists, as well as photography industry experts. You can even view the B&H Event Space presentations from many of the world's foremost photographers, and interviews with some of photography's most dynamic characters. Tap into this exciting resource by subscribing to the B&H YouTube Channel here.
Connect with B&H Photo Video on the web. (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, Flickr)
About B&H Photo Video
As the world's largest source of photography, video and audio equipment, B&H Photo-Video is known worldwide for their attentive, knowledgeable sales force, and excellent customer service, including fast, reliable shipping. Visitors to the website can access a variety of enlightening articles and educational videos. B&H has been satisfying customers worldwide for 40 years. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/.
The B&H Photo website now allows customers to use social logins for their B&H account. Customers are now offered the choice of logging in to B&H using their Facebook or Google Plus account.
When in Manhattan, take a tour of the B&H Photography SuperStore located at 420 9th Ave. The expo continues all year round at B&H, in the camera kiosks. Featuring the newest cameras, the kiosks are manned by manufacturer representatives, who are there to guide and demonstrate the latest photographic technology. With hundreds of products on display, the B&H Photo SuperStore is the place to test-drive and compare all the latest photography gear.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/6/26/11G017543/Images/D810_24_70_front-c63b736d-29fe-4e1f-a622-9939f82aabc3.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/6/26/11G017543/Images/BH_Photo-6622f472-8020-4656-b7c6-4ecf5626bbe4.jpg
Embedded Video Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmN6pBEfSIQ
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict