|By Business Wire||
|June 21, 2014 01:34 PM EDT||
Wunderman, the world's most connected agency, hosted Chris Dancy, the world's most connected human, at this week's Cannes Lions Advertising Festival. Dancy, an IT professional, made a conscious decision two years ago to lead a data-driven lifestyle. He wears hundreds of sensors to monitor, capture and connect information about himself and his surroundings to better manage his lifestyle and environment.
Dancy joined Wunderman global chief creative officer Lincoln Bjorkman, Janine Gianfredi, marketing lead for Glass at Google, and Emily Hare of Contagious Magazine to discuss the increasing role personal data plays in our everyday lives. Titled "How Much More Personal Can We Be?," the session was part of the Cannes Lions "CMO Accelerator" program attended by an exclusive group of 15 CMOs from various industries worldwide. The program is managed by the Jim Stengel Company.
Dancy told marketers to use data from wearables to give something "beautiful" back to consumers—a beautiful shopping experience as customers move through a retail or online store or a personalized menu suited to one's health needs at a restaurant.
"As a creative, I’m far more excited about what I get from wearables than the wearables themselves," Bjorkman said. "The age of the KISS brief is over. As a brand, you now have a moral obligation to show the people who love your brand that you love them even more than they love you." He wants as many inputs as possible, and data from wearables can deliver that.
Dancy observed, "There is no more information today than a hundred years ago, we just are more aware of it."
Consistently ranked among the world’s top digital, CRM and mobile agencies, Wunderman delivers deeply connected brand experiences, consumer engagements, data and insights, and healthcare marketing solutions that build brands and businesses. We blend creative, data and technology to connect customers to moments that truly matter, ranging from big iconic moments to deeply personal moments that recognize individuality. Founded by Lester Wunderman in 1958, the agency now has 175 offices in 60 countries. Best Buy, Citibank, Coca-Cola, Ford, Microsoft, Novartis, Pfizer, Telefónica, Shell, United Health Group and leading local brands are among our clients. Wunderman is part of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY) and Young & Rubicam Group. Learn more at @wunderman and www.wunderman.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict