|By Marketwired .||
|June 9, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/09/14 -- Cherwell Software was cited as a leading vendor in the June 4, 2014 Forrester Research, Inc. "Market Overview: IT Service Management SaaS Tools Update, 2014" report, which analyzed ITSM SaaS offerings from 20 vendors. "Most vendors are competing with each other on price, and only a few vendors are realizing that customer support and customer experience are vital differentiators, particularly in the SaaS market," the report stated.
According to the report, Cherwell Software's "... strong points include: 1) high customer retention rates (98%); 2) the affordability of concurrent licensing (there is no fixed license option); and 3) an application development platform."
"We are pleased with Cherwell's inclusion in this SaaS market report update, which, in our opinion, confirms Cherwell Software as an established, successful market performer with exceptional customer satisfaction," said Vance Brown, CEO of Cherwell Software. "In an increasingly competitive ITSM SaaS marketplace, we are committed to ensuring that CSM remains the ITSM cloud platform of choice for companies around the world."
Cherwell Software places customer satisfaction first and has a customer retention rate of 98%+. The report stated "... it is critical that you understand your vendor's year-over-year customer retention rate." "If the customer retention rate is below 90%, avoid that vendor; if it is in a range from 90% to 95%, be cautious. Infrastructure and operations professionals should short-list suppliers with excellent and proactive customer service and which will have retention rates of 98% or better."
With customer-contracted availability of 99.98% as reported by Forrester, Cherwell Software also earned among the highest scores for SaaS uptime guarantees. "Ensure that your cloud service provides a well-documented SLA around the availability of its service," the Forrester report stated. "The provided guarantees range from 99.5% to 99.98% of uptime, with various degrees of performance guarantees in between."
The report also advised, "... ask your SaaS provider if it has data physically backed up at a second location, about the frequency of the backups, and about how long it would take to recover your data and your service in various situations."
Licensing options and Cherwell's user-configurable One-step functionality were also noted in the report. "Unusually, Cherwell allows infrastructure and operations professionals to choose either product licenses or subscription financing in both on-premises and SaaS deployment models," the Forrester report stated. "Cherwell's user-configurable One-Step functionality enables business process automation and also supports social and mobile," the report continued.
Cherwell Software has several data centers worldwide, with major expansions planned for 2014, and its SaaS hosting technology provides hourly data backup. Near-real time failover is available in U.S. data centers, reducing their recovery time objective (RTO) to less than two hours. In Cherwell Software's data centers in Europe, RTO is reduced to four hours.
CSM also provides an affordable, all-inclusive concurrent licensing model, which makes it easy for customers to choose their preferred deployment mode.
In addition, CSM offers unique codeless business application technology, which replaces traditional code-writing with easy-to-use drag-and-drop functionality. One-Step actions are the heart of the codeless automation engine of CSM. This codeless development platform provides a powerful and easy-to-use environment for creating new applications or building upon any of the 11 PinkVERIFY certified ITIL processes that CSM includes.
Connect with Cherwell
About Cherwell Software
Cherwell Software is the developer of Cherwell Service Management® (CSM), an award-winning business technology and IT service management (ITSM) platform recognized by leading industry analysts worldwide. Cherwell customers are part of a fast-growing, caring community using Cherwell Service Management to implement both ITSM solutions and business technology that goes beyond ITSM. Cherwell Software has the deepest expertise in the service management industry, including a global network of expert partners currently serving customers in more than 40 countries. Corporate headquarters are in Colorado, USA, with EMEA headquarters in the United Kingdom.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict