|By Business Wire||
|June 6, 2014 01:35 PM EDT||
Exponential Finance, the first in a new series of conferences about the effect of rapidly advancing technologies on financial services and business, has announced the final lineup of speakers for the June 10-11 event taking place at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall. Speakers at Exponential Finance include global CEOs and leading experts in artificial intelligence, robotics, big data, digital biology and other emerging technology sectors that are rapidly disrupting current markets.
Over two days, Exponential Finance will infuse the best of Singularity University’s content with CNBC’s critical journalistic expertise to closely examine disruptive force of exponential technologies, including quantum computing, digital currencies and other powerful factors, driving a wholesale restructuring of the economy, and forecasting who will be employed in businesses we have yet to create. Speaker presentations will concentrate on who will be the disrupters, the disrupted and when and how organizations can stay competitive in this rapidly changing environment.
The following is the complete list of Exponential Finance’s dynamic group of speakers:
- Bill Barhydt: Co-founder/CEO, Boom Financial
- Chance Barnett: Founder/CEO, Crowdfunder
- Vern Brownell: CEO, D-Wave
- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera: CNBC Chief International Correspondent
- Chris Concannon, CEO, Virtu & former NASDAQ Executive
- Keith Collins: SVP & CIO, SAS
- Luan Cox: CEO & Co-founder, Crowdnetic
- Dr. Peter H. Diamandis: Co-founder/Executive Chairman Singularity Univ.; Founder/Chairman, XPRIZE Foundation
- Ric Edelman: Chairman/CEO, Edelman Financial Services
- Katie Fitzgerald: Manger, Business Development, Circleup
- Barney Frank: Former member of US Congress
- Phi Goddard: Head of Research, IQBit
- Marc Goodman: Founder, Future Crimes Institute; Policy, Law, Ethics, SingularityU
- Scott Hassan: Founder/President, Suitable Technologies
- Dan Hesse: CEO, Sprint
- Austin Hill: Investor, Montreal Startup
- Jeremy Howard: Khosla Ventures
- Neil Jacobstein, AI & Robotics Co-chair, Singularity Univ.
- Kay Koplovitz: Founder, USA Network
- Dr. Daniel Kraft: Founder/CEO, Bioniq Health, Exec. Director, Exponential Medicine
- Ray Kurzweil: Co-founder, Singularity University; Director of Engineering, Google
- Ed McGuire: Managing Director, CLSA Americas
- Raymond McCauley: Biotech Chair, SU; Co-founder, BioCurious
- Michael Millman: Co-head, Equity Capital Markets Americas
- Ben Milne, CEO, Co-founder, Dwolla
- Daniel Nadler, CEO, Kensho
- Rob Nail, Associate Founder/CEO, Singularity Univ.
- Kyle Nell, Executive Director, Lowe’s Innovation Labs
- Karen Pascoe, SVP, MasterCard
- Bob Pisani, CNBC On-Air Stocks Editor
- Avi Reichental: CEO, 3D Systems
- Michael Rhodin: SVP, IBM Watson
- Jay Rogers, Co-founder/CEO, Local Motors
- David Rose, Founder/CEO, Gust
- Ben Ruegsegger, AllianceBernstein Analyst, Thematic Research
- Jay Sidhu, Chairman/CEO, Customers Bank
- Barry Silbert: Founder, Bitcoin Investment Trust, Founder/CEO, SecondMarket
- Dr. Gurjeet Singh: Co-founder, Ayasdi
- Jeffrey Sonnenfeld: Sr. Associate Dean, Yale School of Management; Founder and President/CEO, Leadership Institute
- Brad Templeton: Networks & Computing Track Chair, Singularity Univ.
- Lynn Tilton: Founder/CEO, Patriarch Partners
- Stacey Warden: Executive Director, Center for Financial Markets, Milken Institute
- David Weild, CEO, IssuWorks; “father of the JOBS Act”
- Elliot Weissbluth, CEO/Director, Hightower
For media registration, please click here.
CNBC is the exclusive media partner for Exponential Finance and will feature live interviews throughout the two-day conference during its Business Day programming and, on Tuesday, June 10, FastMoney will broadcast live from the event from 5-6 pm ET. Additional in-depth coverage and live streaming from the event will also be available on CNBC.com/future. Follow the social media conversation at Exponential Finance using hashtag #xfin14 and follow @xfinance.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBC Universal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict