|By Marketwired .||
|June 5, 2014 02:25 PM EDT||
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/05/14 -- Tricentis, the global leader in enterprise software testing solutions that accelerate business innovation, today announced that it has entered into a partnership with CloudMonkey Mobile, a leading provider of mobile testing platforms for today's distributed delivery teams. Tricentis will provide integration of its Tosca Testsuite into CloudMonkey Mobile's LabManager, a turnkey solution for managing application effectiveness testing on mobile devices and tablets. The partner solution will allow enterprises to accelerate business innovation through streamlined, automated mobile application testing.
Enterprise customers can leverage the integrated solution to simplify management of the device lab for developing mobile test applications. The solution also enables IT departments to provide a functional, on-premises mobile test lab without compromising internal security by bridging the closed lab network to the enterprise network through a single controlled connection.
The integration of Tricentis Tosca Testsuite with CloudMonkey LabManager provides enterprise customers with a number of advantages. Since it resides behind the safety of the customer's firewall, the on-premises solution ensures the complete physical security of mobile devices; it also provides remote device access for the entire company. Users can run continuous integration (CI) tests automatically from their CI systems and run their automated tests from Tricentis Tosca Testsuite.
"Effective applications are, in essence, the heart of enterprise business today, and mobile deployments are powering more and more transactions daily," said Sandeep Johri, CEO, Tricentis. "By partnering with CloudMonkey Mobile, the world's leading enterprises will be able to ensure both a rapid delivery of functioning applications that support business goals as well as a seamless end-user experience."
"Mobile apps are putting engagement and interaction in millions of hands worldwide every day," said Stu Stern, CEO of CloudMonkey Mobile. "Tricentis and CloudMonkey Mobile create a real synergy for organizations committed to assuring a quality experience across a wide array of consumer devices".
Integrated Solution Addresses Test Lab Challenges
The integrated Tricentis Tosca Testsuite/CloudMonkey LabManager on-premises test lab addresses major challenges associated with developing mobile apps:
- Manual mobile app development and testing is slow. The Tricentis/CloudMonkey Mobile solution replaces scripting technologies with a model-based approach, reducing the person-hours needed to test new applications and releases.
- Changing or updating apps is difficult and time consuming. Now customers can make changes in the test model rather than in the test script. This not only allows for quicker updates but also lets business owners make the changes themselves.
- New devices and new OS versions are available every week. By enabling a simple plug-and-play onboarding for new devices, the Tricentis/CloudMonkey Mobile solution allows each organization to quickly adjust their test coverage to market needs.
- Developers do not know the level of risk coverage from either a technical or a business perspective. By leveraging the Tricentis Risk Coverage Optimizer, customers can visualize the level of defect risk and therefore minimize the level of business risk.
- Security is ensured. Test departments can centrally manage devices, allowing the IT security department to apply any security measures required.
- The CloudMonkey LabManager provides remote access from any desktop to any Lab device, for manual testing or automated test failure analysis, enabling rapid resolution of device-specific issues.
For the latest news and developments on Tricentis and the enterprise software/application testing solutions market:
- Follow Tricentis on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/tricentis
- Follow Tricentis on Twitter: @Tricentis (https://twitter.com/Tricentis)
- Like Tricentis on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TRICENTIS
- Subscribe to Tricentis on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TRICENTIS
- Add Tricentis to G+ Circles: https://plus.google.com/108151335013813449490/posts
Tricentis provides the leading enterprise software testing solutions for Global 2000 companies to accelerate business innovation. Tricentis' unique model-based testing automation approach to software testing enables enterprises to achieve unprecedented automation rates while minimizing business-related risks. Tricentis solutions empower organizations to systematically align software testing with business needs, so they can harness technology change while optimizing cost and efficiency. The company's more than 400 customers include global brands such as Allianz, BMW, Deutsche Bank, HBO, Orange, Siemens, Southwest, Swiss Re, and UBS. Tricentis also has the highest customer renewal rate in the industry, at more than 98 percent, and its industry awards include Best in Test 2013. Gartner recognizes Tricentis as a visionary in the recent 2013 Magic Quadrant for Integrated Software Quality Suites. A fast growing, privately held company, Tricentis has offices in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, the United States, Australia, and Singapore. To learn more, visit http://www.tricentis.com or Contact Sales or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
About CloudMonkey Mobile
CloudMonkey Mobile is dedicated to helping our customers achieve stellar application quality while moving at agile speed. CloudMonkey tools are used every day by teams worldwide to help create the mobile apps we depend on. CloudMonkey Mobile is the creator of CloudMonkey LabManager, a complete mobile-test platform offering shared access for manual and automated testing on dozens of mobile devices. To learn more, visit http://cloudmonkeymobile.com/labmanager.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict