|By Marketwired .||
|June 4, 2014 06:00 AM EDT||
MONTREAL, QC--(Marketwired - June 04, 2014) - IPM's tonsofrentals.com, the largest property management service provider and marketer of single family rental homes in Western North Carolina and South Carolina, has implemented Silanis Technology's e-SignLive™, the e-signature choice for business. As the leader in community management services, IPM was seeking a solution to streamline tonsofrentals.com's residential real estate leases and rental management contracts to reduce time, increase efficiency, meet compliance standards and lower costs for homeowners and renters.
In today's competitive residential real estate market, efficiency is the key in providing renters and homeowners access to electronic processes for faster transactions. Prior to rolling out e-SignLive, tonsofrentals.com manually had to process contracts, mail forms, request signatures and wait for the returned forms -- often with additional shipping costs -- to complete residential real estate leases and rental management contracts. The process could take up to several weeks, resulting in the loss of rental income for homeowners looking to find renters.
IPM's tonsofrentals.com needed an e-signature solution to manage multiple signatures on a multitude of forms as well as electronically verify and date-stamp processes and contracts. The solution also needed to provide electronic evidence to ensure that the company and its users complied with e-commerce laws and were protected during any court proceedings or evictions. After testing several e-signature providers, IPM selected e-SignLive for its ease of use, functionality and having the strongest legal proof of evidence available.
"As more residents move to online tools for renting and real estate transactions, e-signatures are a natural solution to speed up the process, provide legal evidence and reduce risks and costs associated with paper-based processing," said Silanis CEO and co-founder Tommy Petrogiannis. "IPM's tonsofrentals.com was able to reduce and streamline its entire leasing and contracting procedures from weeks to days, delivering an incredible experience to its community of homeowners and renters."
e-SignLive immediately integrated with IPM's existing technology, enabling brokers to process contracts regardless of the physical location. e-SignLive also enabled e-signing of the contracts on an iPad, adding convenience for the renter to sign immediately upon viewing the property.
"In the real estate industry, if you don't move quickly enough, there is always someone waiting around the corner that will move in to seal the deal," said IPM's Vice President & CFO Robert Baer. "By deploying e-SignLive, we are able to make the process of leasing property even more seamless and fast for our customers, eliminating the timely and costly delays associated with paper-based processes."
About IPM and tonsofrentals.com
Since its early beginnings in 1986, IPM established a highly successful residential rental management division to serve the Asheville/Western North Carolina region. Today, this division is known as tonsofrentals.com and continues to serve a growing region around Western North Carolina. tonsofrentals.com is the largest Property Management Service provider and marketer of single family rental homes in the Western North Carolina and South Carolina property management area. For more information, visit tonsofrentals.com.
About Silanis Technology
Businesses of all sizes choose Silanis Technology when e-signatures matter. With more than 600 million documents processed every year, e-SignLive™ is the most widely used e-signature solution around the world. Thousands of organizations, big and small, including the leading banks, insurers, credit providers, pharmaceutical and government agencies trust e-SignLive as their platform to make business digital. On premise or in the cloud, e-SignLive delivers the best customer experience while improving legal and regulatory compliance. Learn more: www.silanis.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+.
For more information:
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict