|By Marketwired .||
|June 4, 2014 04:00 AM EDT||
LONDON, ENGLAND -- (Marketwired) -- 06/04/14 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
To empower enterprises in staying ahead of today's rapidly changing digital landscape, Hootsuite, the world's most widely used social relationship platform, today announced the launch of its Custom Education Program from Connect via Hootsuite: London. Hootsuite Custom Education offers organizations tailored social media training programs to develop employee competencies, increase employee engagement online, build brand advocacy and mitigate social risk. By empowering a workforce to effectively and responsibly engage on social channels, businesses can maintain competitive advantage while accelerating key business objectives using social media.
"While many organizations are realizing the power of social engagement, 77% of companies consider missing digital skills to be the key hurdle to their social transformation(ii)," says Jeanette Gibson, vice president of community and customer experience, Hootsuite. "Empowering your employees to be confident and knowledgeable is critical to the success of a social business and staying ahead of the competition; Hootsuite's Custom Education Program enables senior leaders to tailor training for their organization based on specific business needs."
Hootsuite Custom Education programs offer:
-- Flexible Learning Packages -- Senior leaders have the ability to customize curriculums based on skill levels and business needs -- Content is available for a la carte customization from Hootsuite's extensive library of educational content from Hootsuite University and The Newhouse-Hootsuite Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification, addressing specific needs of organizations and ensuring baseline knowledge among employees on social media best practices -- Tailored content and curriculum -- Clients work alongside our industry-leading experts to design comprehensive and customized lessons, based on their company's top priority education objectives -- Easy-to-use, Scalable Training Platform -- Clients deploy private e-learning platforms with easy on-boarding and user interface, dynamic assessments, and strong analytics to measure the business impact of education
Hootsuite Enterprise customers are already implementing Hootsuite Custom Education across their workforce, including global publisher Wiley.
"I'm thrilled that Wiley partnered with Hootsuite because of their expertise in the social space and the flexibility of the program," says Clay Stobaugh, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Wiley. "We were able to mix the great content from Hootsuite University and the Newhouse-Hootsuite Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification with our corporate need to provide a comprehensive skillset for our global colleagues."
As innovation leaders in social media education, Hootsuite's education solutions unlock the productive potential of employees, allowing companies to thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape where every individual has the power to communicate and collaborate on a massive scale. Over 11,000 professionals have earned their Hootsuite Certification, and Hootsuite has educated 60,000+ professionals and businesses through Hootsuite University and The Newhouse-Hootsuite Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification. Hootsuite has also worked with over 300 global higher education institutions, empowering students with digital skills for today's workforce.
To learn more about powering social media success in the enterprise through education, sign up now for Hootsuite's live webinar, "Accelerate Your Social Transformation: Social Media Education for Employees," on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EST. The webinar will feature insights from Michelle Lockett, social marketing director, corporate marketing at Wiley; Dr. William J. Ward, social media professor at Syracuse University; and Jeanette Gibson, vice president of community and customer experience at Hootsuite.
(ii) "The Digital Talent Gap: Developing Skills for Today's Digital Organizations", Capgemini Consulting, 2013
-- Webinar: https://socialbusiness.hootsuite.com/webinar-accelerate-your- social-transformation.html -- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/hootsuite-custom-education -- Landing Page: http://hootsuite.com/custom-education -- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit
Hootsuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ Pages from one secure, web-based dashboard. Advanced functionality includes tools for audience engagement, team collaboration, account security and comprehensive analytics for end-to-end measurement and reporting. To learn more, visit http://www.hootsuite.com.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20140603-blog-header.jpg.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict