|By Marketwired .||
|June 3, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/03/14 --
Tammy Garmey, senior vice president of Client Development for TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC, a global, tech-enabled talent acquisition company, and Joe Howell, director, Global Employer Brand & Engagement at EMC
Will present the session "Candidate Experience 3.XO" at the NACE 2014 Conference & Expo.
The conference will be held on Sunday, June 8 - Wednesday, June 11, 2014.
Garmey and Howell are scheduled to present on Wednesday, June 11, 2014, from 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. CDT.
NACE 2014 Conference & Expo
Marriott Rivercenter and Riverwalk
San Antonio, Tex.
TMP will exhibit at Booth No. 416.
The days of navigating through a cluttered career site to apply for a job and wondering if the application has fallen into the black hole are numbered. Thanks to social channels, applying for a job is not the first and only way to connect with a prospective employer. The best students have lots of options when looking for their first job. So, how can companies compete?
During the NACE 2014 Conference & Expo, Tammy Garmey, senior vice president of Client Development for TMP Worldwide, and Joe Howell, director of Global Employer Brand and Engagement for EMC Corporation, will teach attendees how to get students' attention and provide them with a personalized experience that is on par with the social ways they communicate. Through their "Candidate Experience 3.XO" session, Tammy Garmey and Joe Howell will help companies learn how to engage the right people using the latest communications options, like Google Glass and Google Site Search.
In addition, TMP will demonstrate the company's digital, mobile and social talent acquisition technologies at Booth No. 416 in the NACE14 Expo Hall. Attendees interested in understanding how innovative software and effective employer brand and content marketing strategies can help them connect with high potential talent are encouraged to visit TMP's experts to learn more.
NACE14 features professional development and networking opportunities for campus recruiting and career services professionals. With nearly 100 exhibitors, the Expo allows attendees to find solutions to their most pressing recruitment challenges.
About TMP Worldwide
TMP Worldwide is a global, tech-enabled talent acquisition company that leverages software, advertising and creativity to develop and deploy our clients' employer brands across digital, social and mobile platforms connecting candidates with employers.
This strategic mix of talent and technology allows us to serve a global client base that spans virtually all sectors of private, public, and government employers, and positions us as the organization to define the standard of measurable and cost-effective solutions to the human capital management community.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict