|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 10:32 AM EDT||
Bluehost, a leading provider of cloud-based solutions, including web hosting and other online services designed to help small and medium-sized businesses succeed online, today announced the launch of new affiliate management tools. The new updates make it even easier for affiliates to earn commissions, track campaign performance, and promote Bluehost products.
Bluehost is a strong believer in the potential of the affiliate marketing channel – and with good reason. A 2012 eMarketer survey projected that affiliate marketing spending in the United States would exceed $3.4B by the end of 2014 and forecasted that it would grow approximately 12 – 13% per year over the next two years, reaching approximately $4.5B by the end of 2016.
Bluehost has expanded beyond its best-in-breed tracking, which provides affiliates with real-time updates on their commissions, and completely overhauled the design and interface of its management tools to make the entire system easier to use. New features include:
- New Products –VPS, Dedicated, and Optimized Hosting products incorporated to allow affiliates to promote the full suite of Bluehost products
- Improved Reporting – now users can view easily exportable graphs of data (including links, clicks, referrals, commissions) from a brand new dashboard
- New Banners – new designs match the new Bluehost branding and were designed specifically with the intent of increasing conversions
- Dynamic Promotions – embedded banners will now automatically update when Bluehost is running a promotion
- Simplified Account Management – now updating payment information, tax forms, and personal information is even easier
Travis Jacobson, Senior Affiliate Manager at Bluehost commented, “We are committed to helping our affiliates succeed, so we wanted to reinvest in the tools to help them with their marketing efforts. The new tools allow our affiliates better visibility into how their campaigns are performing. We believe this will help them optimize their promotions to increase conversion rates and ultimately put more money in their pockets.”
To learn more about the Bluehost affiliate program, visit https://www.bluehost.com/cgi/partner/.
Bluehost, part of the Endurance International Group, is a leading provider of cloud-based solutions, including web hosting services, eCommerce tools, marketing applications, and more. Built on open source, Bluehost designs and operates its own servers, develops innovative new internet technologies, and actively supports and participates in the open source community. For more information, visit www.bluehost.com.
About Endurance International Group
Endurance International Group is a leading provider of cloud-based platform solutions designed to help small and medium-sized businesses succeed online. Endurance serves over 3.6 million subscribers through a family of brands that includes Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, FatCow, iPage, BigRock, ResellerClub and MOJO Marketplace. Endurance is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, has a presence in Asia and the Americas, and employs over 2,600 people. Endurance provides a comprehensive suite of over 150 products and services that includes web presence and mobile sites, email and eCommerce solutions, as well as more advanced offerings, such as SEO services, scalable computing, security, storage and backup, online marketing and productivity solutions. For more information, visit www.endurance.com.
Bluehost is a registered trademark of Bluehost, Inc. Endurance International Group is a trademark of The Endurance International Group, Inc. Other brand names of Endurance International are trademarks of The Endurance International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict