|By Marketwired .||
|May 30, 2014 09:00 AM EDT||
BEAVERTON, OR -- (Marketwired) -- 05/30/14 -- Act-On Software, the leading marketing automation provider for small and mid-size companies, today announced the details of its #iheartmktg NYC user conference, expected to bring together hundreds of Act-On customers and partners for a 1-day, high-intensity educational workshop. #iheartmktg NYC will be held on Friday, June 6th from 8:00am-6:30pm at the W Hotel New York. This is a regional event for users on the east coast, dedicated to expanding marketers' skill sets and delivering maximum value on their Act-On investment.
#iheartmktg is the premier event for the modern marketer, assembling the best minds in digital marketing and customer experience. #iheartmktg provides modern marketers with the opportunity to learn from experts and their peers, share insights, network face-to-face, and contribute to the growth of marketing automation.
Conference attendees will learn from industry leaders, hear customer success stories, and discover ways to improve campaign performance. Industry analyst and business thought leader Michael Krigsman will keynote the event and discuss ways to forge relationships in the digital era, and the role marketers play throughout the customer lifecycle.
This year's conference will feature six rapid fire tracks to address all stages of the customer lifecycle: attract, capture, nurture, convert, expand and report. There will also be three interactive sessions devoted to customers, partners, and prospects, aimed at showcasing how Act-On users drive real-world success through the power of marketing automation. Act-On customers will take center stage throughout the conference and share their use cases and lessons learned.
Registration is free, but seats are limited. Reserve your spot today!
Act-On is a leading provider of integrated marketing automation software, helping 2000+ companies to tie inbound, outbound, and nurturing programs together -- across email, web, mobile, and social. Users achieve superior return on marketing investment through sophisticated demographic and behavioral data that increases engagement throughout the customer lifecycle, reduces the cost of acquisition, and strengthens loyalty. Act-On's fresh approach to marketing automation gives sales and marketing professionals full functionality without the complexity other systems impose, and makes campaign creation and program execution easier and faster. Act-On offers a best-in-class professional services team, dedicated customer support, and the APEX ecosystem of partners to provide clients with the tools they need to achieve marketing success.
Converse with us on Twitter, circle us on Google+ and get to know our company on LinkedIn and Facebook. For marketing best practices and tips, read our Marketing Action blog. Use #ActOnSW and #iheartmktg to join the social conversation.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict