|By Marketwired .||
|May 29, 2014 06:40 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/29/14 -- The Zombies have returned! Today, One Spear Entertainment announced the release of free to play mobile game ShaqDown 2, a sequel to ShaqDown across leading smart phone and tablet platforms. This time, Shaquille O'Neal will be joined by fellow legends, Jet Li, three-time world heavyweight champion, Muhammad Ali, three-time amateur wrestling champion, Lee Kemp, and two-time winner of the World's Strongest Man competition, Brian Shaw.
Jet Li joins ShaqDown 2 as both a trainer and a playable character. In the game, his character and several power-ups are rooted in Tai Chi and meditation. "As my fans know, I'm a gamer. The opportunity to team up with Shaq and Ali in a global gaming franchise like ShaqDown is very special," Jet said.
ShaqDown 2 is the second mobile video game starring Shaquille O'Neal and represents yet another example of the larger entertainment ecosystem that he hopes to build. "Being featured in a game with Muhammad Ali and Jet Li is a very exciting opportunity," O'Neal said. "The three of us are joining forces so zombies better be ready for a ShaqDown!"
Developed by award winning game developer, Maysalward, the ShaqDown 2 zombie apocalypse game delivers an action-packed experience with 3D graphics, responsive fighting controls, and episodic content taking place on the new battlefield of Los Angeles, California. One Spear Entertainment formed several key global partnerships around ShaqDown 2 including IconicFuture, a leader in the facilitation and creation of premium virtual items in social games, virtual worlds and mobile applications.
The ShaqDown 2 app is available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, and multiple mobile carriers across the globe. ShaqDown 2 is available in English, Mandarin Chinese, and Arabic.
Founded in November 2003, is the first mobile game development company in the Middle East and is recognized as the leader of mobile games development in the region. Based in Jordan and under a globalized vision, Maysalward has designed and developed some of the most popular mobile board, card & arcade games in the region. Additional information can be found at maysalward.com.
About One Spear Entertainment, Inc.
Based in San Francisco, One Spear Entertainment is an entertainment IP publisher focused on the mobile games sector. The company publishes mobile games built around leading celebrities and popular gaming genres. One Spear Entertainment is working on becoming the most trusted entertainment company in the world. For additional information, please follow the company on LinkedIn. More information can also be found at onespear.com.
One Spear Entertainment PR
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict