|By Marketwired .||
|May 28, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - May 28, 2014) -
Real Intent, known for having the fastest, highest-capacity verification tools for static functional analysis including Lint, and for advanced RTL sign-off of designs with multiple clock domains (CDC)
Is bringing lots of valuable information and fun to the Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2014 in San Francisco June 2-4, 2014, at Booth #1825:
Technical presentations about its new product releases proven on 500M+ gate SoC designs.
- New Ascent Lint 2014 with blazing speed for debugging - The industry's fastest linter for cleaning RTL now has 46+ new comprehensive rules; it analyzes 500M gates in less than one hour with no need for hierarchical processing, and features debugging with the Emacs editor, hierarchical waiver management, SystemVerilog 2009 support, and new integration with MATLAB® from Mathworks.
- Meridian Clock Domain Crossing with advanced flows and debug features - It offers market-leading speed, capacity and low-noise analysis of asynchronous clock domains in SoC designs, and improves the memory footprint and runtime performance by almost one-third.
- Ascent XV comprehensive static solution for the latest in X-propagation verification, reporting and debug - Its unique ability to seamlessly integrate techniques of simulation, static analysis and formal analysis into a unified flow maximizes coverage and minimizes user burden to achieve X safety. It ensures that simulation performance and accuracy are not impacted by X-effects; it precisely identifies all X-sources and X-sensitive nets, and ranks which nets to analyze first; it identifies uninitialized flops and suggests a minimal number of hardware resets for complete initialization with minimal RTL changes; and it provides initialization and optimization capability for power-managed blocks to ensure that the combination of resets and retention flops establish a known state.
- Ascent IIV: Automatic detection of functional bugs without a test bench - Leveraging formal techniques for functional verification, it uses the implied RTL intent to formulate checks automatically, find elusive bugs in RTL blocks and pinpoint the root cause of the problem. Its smart reporting prioritizes debug effort by marking up to 90-percent of the failures as secondary or duplicate, reducing the time spent on analysis. The new 2014 release minimizes debug time with enhanced root cause analysis, smarter reporting and new FSM checks -- shrinking the debug signoff burden to almost nothing for a very large amount of checks.
Other technical presentations
- How to accelerate RTL sign-off of SoC designs with a best-in-class solution - It covers a full suite of static verification concerns including syntax and semantic checking (lint); constraints planning and management; reset analysis and optimization; automatic intent verification; CDC sign-off; DFT analysis and insertion; and X-analysis and optimism/pessimism correction.
- Joint Meridian CDC and Defacto STAR DFT Flow - First-time showing of a combined RTL sign-off flow for both CDC and DFT that accelerates the sign-off process. The new flow integrates Defacto's STAR DFT evaluation and enhancement platform, and Real Intent's Meridian CDC to offer a best-in-class solution for SoC design teams worldwide.
- Pavilion panel organizer: "The Asymptote of Verification" - Bryon Moyer, editor of EE Journal will moderate the discussion as panelists from Cavium, Infineon Technologies AG and NVIDIA talk about bringing a higher level of automation, predictability, and ROI to system-on-chip (SoC) functional verification, based on their real experiences with formal verification, static RTL analysis and graph-based verification technologies.
- Passport Partner program - Visit Real Intent industry partners Calypto, Defacto and MathWorks that share joint flows with Real Intent, and enter to win several $100 gift cards or a 10-inch Android tablet.
- Verification survey at the booth - Enter drawings for a Pebble Smartwatch, Google Chromecast, or Golden State Warriors tickets.
- Video game - To celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, come and play as the captain of your country's team.
- Free photo booth - Get an entertaining take-away for you and your colleagues.
- Roses give-away - Come and receive yours as a sweet thank-you gift for our visitors.
Click here to see a very informative five-minute video by Real Intent President & CEO Prakash Narain. In it he references Real Intent's mission to make RTL signoff more efficient and previews four products it will highlight at DAC 2014 that advance the state of the art.
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier conference for design and automation of electronic systems. System designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives, and researchers and academicians from leading universities represent the diverse worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations that attend DAC each year. DAC offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and superb networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors.
When / Where
Mon. - Wed., June 2-4, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Booth #1825
Mon. - Wed., June 2-4, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Booth #1825
Mon., June 2, 5:15 - 6 p.m., Booth #313
At the Moscone Center
747 Howard St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent's EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent's comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
CDC: Clock Domain Crossing
EDA: Electronic Design Automation
RTL: Register Transfer Level
Real Intent and the Real Intent logo are registered trademarks, and Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Embedded Video Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ-M4uDpkB8
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications
"delaPlex is a software development company. We do team-based outsourcing development," explained Mark Rivers, COO and Co-founder of delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jun. 30, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 537
Jun. 30, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 596
Jun. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 699
Jun. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 430
Jun. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 457
Jun. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,070
Jun. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 645
Jun. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 551
Jun. 30, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 971
Jun. 30, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 526
Jun. 30, 2016 09:33 AM EDT Reads: 186
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Jun. 30, 2016 09:02 AM EDT Reads: 195
Jun. 30, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 425
Jun. 30, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 365
Apixio Inc. has raised $19.3 million in Series D venture capital funding led by SSM Partners with participation from First Analysis, Bain Capital Ventures and Apixio’s largest angel investor. Apixio will dedicate the proceeds toward advancing and scaling products powered by its cognitive computing platform, further enabling insights for optimal patient care. The Series D funding comes as Apixio experiences strong momentum and increasing demand for its HCC Profiler solution, which mines unstruc...
Jun. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 577
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Jun. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 551
Internet of @ThingsExpo has announced today that Chris Matthieu has been named tech chair of Internet of @ThingsExpo 2016 Silicon Valley. The 6thInternet of @ThingsExpo will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jun. 30, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 439
"We work in the area of Big Data analytics and Big Data analytics is a very crowded space - you have Hadoop, ETL, warehousing, visualization and there's a lot of effort trying to get these tools to talk to each other," explained Mukund Deshpande, head of the Analytics practice at Accelerite, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jun. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 483
UAS, drones or unmanned aircraft, no matter what you call them — this was their week. Our news stream was flooded with updates on the newly announced rules and regulations for commercial UAS from the FAA. So, naturally we have dedicated this week’s top news round up to highlight some of our favorite UAS stories.
Jun. 29, 2016 03:02 PM EDT Reads: 336
When people aren’t talking about VMs and containers, they’re talking about serverless architecture. Serverless is about no maintenance. It means you are not worried about low-level infrastructural and operational details. An event-driven serverless platform is a great use case for IoT. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Animesh Singh, an STSM and Lead for IBM Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, will detail how to build a distributed serverless, polyglot, microservices framework using open source tec...
Jun. 29, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 590