|By Marketwired .||
|May 28, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - May 28, 2014) -
Real Intent, known for having the fastest, highest-capacity verification tools for static functional analysis including Lint, and for advanced RTL sign-off of designs with multiple clock domains (CDC)
Is bringing lots of valuable information and fun to the Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2014 in San Francisco June 2-4, 2014, at Booth #1825:
Technical presentations about its new product releases proven on 500M+ gate SoC designs.
- New Ascent Lint 2014 with blazing speed for debugging - The industry's fastest linter for cleaning RTL now has 46+ new comprehensive rules; it analyzes 500M gates in less than one hour with no need for hierarchical processing, and features debugging with the Emacs editor, hierarchical waiver management, SystemVerilog 2009 support, and new integration with MATLAB® from Mathworks.
- Meridian Clock Domain Crossing with advanced flows and debug features - It offers market-leading speed, capacity and low-noise analysis of asynchronous clock domains in SoC designs, and improves the memory footprint and runtime performance by almost one-third.
- Ascent XV comprehensive static solution for the latest in X-propagation verification, reporting and debug - Its unique ability to seamlessly integrate techniques of simulation, static analysis and formal analysis into a unified flow maximizes coverage and minimizes user burden to achieve X safety. It ensures that simulation performance and accuracy are not impacted by X-effects; it precisely identifies all X-sources and X-sensitive nets, and ranks which nets to analyze first; it identifies uninitialized flops and suggests a minimal number of hardware resets for complete initialization with minimal RTL changes; and it provides initialization and optimization capability for power-managed blocks to ensure that the combination of resets and retention flops establish a known state.
- Ascent IIV: Automatic detection of functional bugs without a test bench - Leveraging formal techniques for functional verification, it uses the implied RTL intent to formulate checks automatically, find elusive bugs in RTL blocks and pinpoint the root cause of the problem. Its smart reporting prioritizes debug effort by marking up to 90-percent of the failures as secondary or duplicate, reducing the time spent on analysis. The new 2014 release minimizes debug time with enhanced root cause analysis, smarter reporting and new FSM checks -- shrinking the debug signoff burden to almost nothing for a very large amount of checks.
Other technical presentations
- How to accelerate RTL sign-off of SoC designs with a best-in-class solution - It covers a full suite of static verification concerns including syntax and semantic checking (lint); constraints planning and management; reset analysis and optimization; automatic intent verification; CDC sign-off; DFT analysis and insertion; and X-analysis and optimism/pessimism correction.
- Joint Meridian CDC and Defacto STAR DFT Flow - First-time showing of a combined RTL sign-off flow for both CDC and DFT that accelerates the sign-off process. The new flow integrates Defacto's STAR DFT evaluation and enhancement platform, and Real Intent's Meridian CDC to offer a best-in-class solution for SoC design teams worldwide.
- Pavilion panel organizer: "The Asymptote of Verification" - Bryon Moyer, editor of EE Journal will moderate the discussion as panelists from Cavium, Infineon Technologies AG and NVIDIA talk about bringing a higher level of automation, predictability, and ROI to system-on-chip (SoC) functional verification, based on their real experiences with formal verification, static RTL analysis and graph-based verification technologies.
- Passport Partner program - Visit Real Intent industry partners Calypto, Defacto and MathWorks that share joint flows with Real Intent, and enter to win several $100 gift cards or a 10-inch Android tablet.
- Verification survey at the booth - Enter drawings for a Pebble Smartwatch, Google Chromecast, or Golden State Warriors tickets.
- Video game - To celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, come and play as the captain of your country's team.
- Free photo booth - Get an entertaining take-away for you and your colleagues.
- Roses give-away - Come and receive yours as a sweet thank-you gift for our visitors.
Click here to see a very informative five-minute video by Real Intent President & CEO Prakash Narain. In it he references Real Intent's mission to make RTL signoff more efficient and previews four products it will highlight at DAC 2014 that advance the state of the art.
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier conference for design and automation of electronic systems. System designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives, and researchers and academicians from leading universities represent the diverse worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations that attend DAC each year. DAC offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and superb networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors.
When / Where
Mon. - Wed., June 2-4, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Booth #1825
Mon. - Wed., June 2-4, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Booth #1825
Mon., June 2, 5:15 - 6 p.m., Booth #313
At the Moscone Center
747 Howard St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent's EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent's comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
CDC: Clock Domain Crossing
EDA: Electronic Design Automation
RTL: Register Transfer Level
Real Intent and the Real Intent logo are registered trademarks, and Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Embedded Video Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ-M4uDpkB8
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 3, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 533
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducted a live demonstration of how quickly application development can happen when the need to comply wit...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 364
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Aug. 1, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 342
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Architect for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems, described how to revolutionize your archit...
Jul. 30, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,426
MuleSoft has announced the findings of its 2015 Connectivity Benchmark Report on the adoption and business impact of APIs. The findings suggest traditional businesses are quickly evolving into "composable enterprises" built out of hundreds of connected software services, applications and devices. Most are embracing the Internet of Things (IoT) and microservices technologies like Docker. A majority are integrating wearables, like smart watches, and more than half plan to generate revenue with APIs within the next year.
Jul. 30, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 148
Growth hacking is common for startups to make unheard-of progress in building their business. Career Hacks can help Geek Girls and those who support them (yes, that's you too, Dad!) to excel in this typically male-dominated world. Get ready to learn the facts: Is there a bias against women in the tech / developer communities? Why are women 50% of the workforce, but hold only 24% of the STEM or IT positions? Some beginnings of what to do about it! In her Opening Keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Sandy Carter, IBM General Manager Cloud Ecosystem and Developers, and a Social Business Evangelist, d...
Jul. 30, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,087
In his keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Rodney Rogers, CEO of Virtustream, discussed the evolution of the company from inception to its recent acquisition by EMC – including personal insights, lessons learned (and some WTF moments) along the way. Learn how Virtustream’s unique approach of combining the economics and elasticity of the consumer cloud model with proper performance, application automation and security into a platform became a breakout success with enterprise customers and a natural fit for the EMC Federation.
Jul. 30, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,178
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of profound change in the industry.
Jul. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,302
Discussions about cloud computing are evolving into discussions about enterprise IT in general. As enterprises increasingly migrate toward their own unique clouds, new issues such as the use of containers and microservices emerge to keep things interesting. In this Power Panel at 16th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the state of cloud computing today, and what enterprise IT professionals need to know about how the latest topics and trends affect their organization.
Jul. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,207
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society-changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jason Mondanaro, Director, Product Management at Metanga, discussed how you can plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change the world and it starts with business models and monetization strategies.
Jul. 28, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,776
Converging digital disruptions is creating a major sea change - Cisco calls this the Internet of Everything (IoE). IoE is the network connection of People, Process, Data and Things, fueled by Cloud, Mobile, Social, Analytics and Security, and it represents a $19Trillion value-at-stake over the next 10 years. In her keynote at @ThingsExpo, Manjula Talreja, VP of Cisco Consulting Services, discussed IoE and the enormous opportunities it provides to public and private firms alike. She will share what businesses must do to thrive in the IoE economy, citing examples from several industry sectors.
Jul. 28, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,052
There will be 150 billion connected devices by 2020. New digital businesses have already disrupted value chains across every industry. APIs are at the center of the digital business. You need to understand what assets you have that can be exposed digitally, what their digital value chain is, and how to create an effective business model around that value chain to compete in this economy. No enterprise can be complacent and not engage in the digital economy. Learn how to be the disruptor and not the disruptee.
Jul. 27, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,047
Akana has released Envision, an enhanced API analytics platform that helps enterprises mine critical insights across their digital eco-systems, understand their customers and partners and offer value-added personalized services. “In today’s digital economy, data-driven insights are proving to be a key differentiator for businesses. Understanding the data that is being tunneled through their APIs and how it can be used to optimize their business and operations is of paramount importance,” said Alistair Farquharson, CTO of Akana.
Jul. 27, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 336
Business as usual for IT is evolving into a "Make or Buy" decision on a service-by-service conversation with input from the LOBs. How does your organization move forward with cloud? In his general session at 16th Cloud Expo, Paul Maravei, Regional Sales Manager, Hybrid Cloud and Managed Services at Cisco, discusses how Cisco and its partners offer a market-leading portfolio and ecosystem of cloud infrastructure and application services that allow you to uniquely and securely combine cloud business applications and services across multiple cloud delivery models.
Jul. 27, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,914
The enterprise market will drive IoT device adoption over the next five years. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Greenough, an analyst at BI Intelligence, division of Business Insider, analyzed how companies will adopt IoT products and the associated cost of adopting those products. John Greenough is the lead analyst covering the Internet of Things for BI Intelligence- Business Insider’s paid research service. Numerous IoT companies have cited his analysis of the IoT. Prior to joining BI Intelligence, he worked analyzing bank technology for Corporate Insight and The Clearing House Payment...
Jul. 26, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,592
"Optimal Design is a technology integration and product development firm that specializes in connecting devices to the cloud," stated Joe Wascow, Co-Founder & CMO of Optimal Design, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 25, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 405
SYS-CON Events announced today that CommVault has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unp...
Jul. 25, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,977
Electric Cloud and Arynga have announced a product integration partnership that will bring Continuous Delivery solutions to the automotive Internet-of-Things (IoT) market. The joint solution will help automotive manufacturers, OEMs and system integrators adopt DevOps automation and Continuous Delivery practices that reduce software build and release cycle times within the complex and specific parameters of embedded and IoT software systems.
Jul. 25, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 489
"ciqada is a combined platform of hardware modules and server products that lets people take their existing devices or new devices and lets them be accessible over the Internet for their users," noted Geoff Engelstein of ciqada, a division of Mars International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,559
Internet of Things is moving from being a hype to a reality. Experts estimate that internet connected cars will grow to 152 million, while over 100 million internet connected wireless light bulbs and lamps will be operational by 2020. These and many other intriguing statistics highlight the importance of Internet powered devices and how market penetration is going to multiply many times over in the next few years.
Jul. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,506