|By Marketwired .||
|May 28, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - May 28, 2014) -
Real Intent, known for having the fastest, highest-capacity verification tools for static functional analysis including Lint, and for advanced RTL sign-off of designs with multiple clock domains (CDC)
Is bringing lots of valuable information and fun to the Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2014 in San Francisco June 2-4, 2014, at Booth #1825:
Technical presentations about its new product releases proven on 500M+ gate SoC designs.
- New Ascent Lint 2014 with blazing speed for debugging - The industry's fastest linter for cleaning RTL now has 46+ new comprehensive rules; it analyzes 500M gates in less than one hour with no need for hierarchical processing, and features debugging with the Emacs editor, hierarchical waiver management, SystemVerilog 2009 support, and new integration with MATLAB® from Mathworks.
- Meridian Clock Domain Crossing with advanced flows and debug features - It offers market-leading speed, capacity and low-noise analysis of asynchronous clock domains in SoC designs, and improves the memory footprint and runtime performance by almost one-third.
- Ascent XV comprehensive static solution for the latest in X-propagation verification, reporting and debug - Its unique ability to seamlessly integrate techniques of simulation, static analysis and formal analysis into a unified flow maximizes coverage and minimizes user burden to achieve X safety. It ensures that simulation performance and accuracy are not impacted by X-effects; it precisely identifies all X-sources and X-sensitive nets, and ranks which nets to analyze first; it identifies uninitialized flops and suggests a minimal number of hardware resets for complete initialization with minimal RTL changes; and it provides initialization and optimization capability for power-managed blocks to ensure that the combination of resets and retention flops establish a known state.
- Ascent IIV: Automatic detection of functional bugs without a test bench - Leveraging formal techniques for functional verification, it uses the implied RTL intent to formulate checks automatically, find elusive bugs in RTL blocks and pinpoint the root cause of the problem. Its smart reporting prioritizes debug effort by marking up to 90-percent of the failures as secondary or duplicate, reducing the time spent on analysis. The new 2014 release minimizes debug time with enhanced root cause analysis, smarter reporting and new FSM checks -- shrinking the debug signoff burden to almost nothing for a very large amount of checks.
Other technical presentations
- How to accelerate RTL sign-off of SoC designs with a best-in-class solution - It covers a full suite of static verification concerns including syntax and semantic checking (lint); constraints planning and management; reset analysis and optimization; automatic intent verification; CDC sign-off; DFT analysis and insertion; and X-analysis and optimism/pessimism correction.
- Joint Meridian CDC and Defacto STAR DFT Flow - First-time showing of a combined RTL sign-off flow for both CDC and DFT that accelerates the sign-off process. The new flow integrates Defacto's STAR DFT evaluation and enhancement platform, and Real Intent's Meridian CDC to offer a best-in-class solution for SoC design teams worldwide.
- Pavilion panel organizer: "The Asymptote of Verification" - Bryon Moyer, editor of EE Journal will moderate the discussion as panelists from Cavium, Infineon Technologies AG and NVIDIA talk about bringing a higher level of automation, predictability, and ROI to system-on-chip (SoC) functional verification, based on their real experiences with formal verification, static RTL analysis and graph-based verification technologies.
- Passport Partner program - Visit Real Intent industry partners Calypto, Defacto and MathWorks that share joint flows with Real Intent, and enter to win several $100 gift cards or a 10-inch Android tablet.
- Verification survey at the booth - Enter drawings for a Pebble Smartwatch, Google Chromecast, or Golden State Warriors tickets.
- Video game - To celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, come and play as the captain of your country's team.
- Free photo booth - Get an entertaining take-away for you and your colleagues.
- Roses give-away - Come and receive yours as a sweet thank-you gift for our visitors.
Click here to see a very informative five-minute video by Real Intent President & CEO Prakash Narain. In it he references Real Intent's mission to make RTL signoff more efficient and previews four products it will highlight at DAC 2014 that advance the state of the art.
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier conference for design and automation of electronic systems. System designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives, and researchers and academicians from leading universities represent the diverse worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations that attend DAC each year. DAC offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and superb networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors.
When / Where
Mon. - Wed., June 2-4, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Booth #1825
Mon. - Wed., June 2-4, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Booth #1825
Mon., June 2, 5:15 - 6 p.m., Booth #313
At the Moscone Center
747 Howard St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent's EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent's comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
CDC: Clock Domain Crossing
EDA: Electronic Design Automation
RTL: Register Transfer Level
Real Intent and the Real Intent logo are registered trademarks, and Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Embedded Video Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ-M4uDpkB8
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications
SYS-CON Events announced today that FalconStor Software® Inc., a 15-year innovator of software-defined storage solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. FalconStor Software®, Inc. (NASDAQ: FALC) is a leading software-defined storage company offering a converged, hardware-agnostic, software-defined storage and data services platform. Its flagship solution FreeStor®, utilizes a horizonta...
Feb. 14, 2016 07:30 AM EST
WebSocket is effectively a persistent and fat pipe that is compatible with a standard web infrastructure; a "TCP for the Web." If you think of WebSocket in this light, there are other more hugely interesting applications of WebSocket than just simply sending data to a browser. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Frank Greco, Director of Technology for Kaazing Corporation, will compare other modern web connectivity methods such as HTTP/2, HTTP Streaming, Server-Sent Events and new W3C event APIs ...
Feb. 14, 2016 07:30 AM EST
Silver Spring Networks, Inc. (NYSE: SSNI) extended its Internet of Things technology platform with performance enhancements to Gen5 – its fifth generation critical infrastructure networking platform. Already delivering nearly 23 million devices on five continents as one of the leading networking providers in the market, Silver Spring announced it is doubling the maximum speed of its Gen5 network to up to 2.4 Mbps, increasing computational performance by 10x, supporting simultaneous mesh communic...
Feb. 14, 2016 05:00 AM EST
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, will provide an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data profes...
Feb. 14, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 260
Eighty percent of a data scientist’s time is spent gathering and cleaning up data, and 80% of all data is unstructured and almost never analyzed. Cognitive computing, in combination with Big Data, is changing the equation by creating data reservoirs and using natural language processing to enable analysis of unstructured data sources. This is impacting every aspect of the analytics profession from how data is mined (and by whom) to how it is delivered. This is not some futuristic vision: it's ha...
Feb. 14, 2016 03:45 AM EST Reads: 478
With the Apple Watch making its way onto wrists all over the world, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a staple in the workplace. In fact, Forrester reported that 68 percent of technology and business decision-makers characterize wearables as a top priority for 2015. Recognizing their business value early on, FinancialForce.com was the first to bring ERP to wearables, helping streamline communication across front and back office functions. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kevin Roberts...
Feb. 14, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 436
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:15 PM EST Reads: 316
One of the bewildering things about DevOps is integrating the massive toolchain including the dozens of new tools that seem to crop up every year. Part of DevOps is Continuous Delivery and having a complex toolchain can add additional integration and setup to your developer environment. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Miko Matsumura, Chief Marketing Officer of Gradle Inc., will discuss which tools to use in a developer stack, how to provision the toolchain to minimize onboa...
Feb. 13, 2016 08:00 PM EST Reads: 156
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, will discuss the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filte...
Feb. 13, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 262
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies adopt disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advanced analytics, and DevO...
Feb. 13, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 292
SYS-CON Events announced today that Avere Systems, a leading provider of enterprise storage for the hybrid cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Avere delivers a more modern architectural approach to storage that doesn’t require the overprovisioning of storage capacity to achieve performance, overspending on expensive storage media for inactive data or the overbuilding of data centers ...
Feb. 13, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 149
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
Feb. 13, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 479
The Quantified Economy represents the total global addressable market (TAM) for IoT that, according to a recent IDC report, will grow to an unprecedented $1.3 trillion by 2019. With this the third wave of the Internet-global proliferation of connected devices, appliances and sensors is poised to take off in 2016. In his session at @ThingsExpo, David McLauchlan, CEO and co-founder of Buddy Platform, will discuss how the ability to access and analyze the massive volume of streaming data from mil...
Feb. 13, 2016 12:00 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Feb. 13, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 476
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 ad...
Feb. 13, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 458
SYS-CON Events announced today that Men & Mice, the leading global provider of DNS, DHCP and IP address management overlay solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. The Men & Mice Suite overlay solution is already known for its powerful application in heterogeneous operating environments, enabling enterprises to scale without fuss. Building on a solid range of diverse platform support,...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 285
Fortunately, meaningful and tangible business cases for IoT are plentiful in a broad array of industries and vertical markets. These range from simple warranty cost reduction for capital intensive assets, to minimizing downtime for vital business tools, to creating feedback loops improving product design, to improving and enhancing enterprise customer experiences. All of these business cases, which will be briefly explored in this session, hinge on cost effectively extracting relevant data from ...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 165
There will be new vendors providing applications, middleware, and connected devices to support the thriving IoT ecosystem. This essentially means that electronic device manufacturers will also be in the software business. Many will be new to building embedded software or robust software. This creates an increased importance on software quality, particularly within the Industrial Internet of Things where business-critical applications are becoming dependent on products controlled by software. Qua...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:00 AM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that iDevices®, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. iDevices, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, has a growing line of HomeKit-enabled products available at the largest retailers worldwide. Through the “Designed with iDevices” co-development program and its custom-built IoT Cloud Infrastruc...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 160
Companies can harness IoT and predictive analytics to sustain business continuity; predict and manage site performance during emergencies; minimize expensive reactive maintenance; and forecast equipment and maintenance budgets and expenditures. Providing cost-effective, uninterrupted service is challenging, particularly for organizations with geographically dispersed operations.
Feb. 13, 2016 11:00 AM EST