|By Matthew Lobas||
|May 22, 2014 08:00 PM EDT||
Betting on stocks used to be a hassle or a privilege. It was a hassle and onerous to deposit and withdraw on gambling sites. It was a privilege reserved for people with thousands of pounds, euros or dollars, with access to brokerage accounts and willing to pay a trading fee per bet. The privileged could easily bet on stocks like Facebook and Twitter but many, especially people outside of Western countries, could not.
StockBet™ is liberating the stock market, by enabling people to bet on stocks and initial public offerings (IPOs) with as little as 0.001 Bitcoin.
StockBet ™ allows players to bet on stocks quickly and affordably and is bringing liberty to them. Betting on IPOs used be a privilege reserved for the few. Chance of getting IPO shares is slim to none, unless you're on the inside. Now, StockBet™ enables the small guys to bet on big name IPOs like Alibaba and GoPro.
StockBet’s Bullbear game allows players to debate, banter, compete with friends and share a laugh. Social competition elevates the excitement and fun of betting. Millions of bulls and bears debate and banter about stocks on message boards every day. They challenge each other to bets but lacked a forum to carry out these bets. StockBet™ provides one.
More and more companies are becoming global brands like Google, Apple and Microsoft. These names are recognizable by billions around the world. Many have bullish and bearish sentiments regarding these companies but have never been able to place a bet on their outcome. StockBet™ has changed that.
Stockbet™ is spreading freedom to the stock market world. Bypass the torturous and oppressive payment process, brokerage regimes and trading fees. Go ahead, pick a stock and place a bet. StockBet™ – making the stock market fun.
For more information about StockBet.com, to contact us or to bet on a stock, visit: http://StockBet.com .
Distributed by http://www.pressat.co.uk/
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict