|By RealWire News Distribution||
|May 23, 2014 04:09 AM EDT||
- Centrix Software's WorkSpace iQ now available anytime, anywhere, on any device, on any browser and for multiple users
- Ease of access and simple web interface enable application planning and strategy across the enterprise
Centrix Software, a leading workspace management expert, significantly extends its SaaS offering with the introduction of a browser-based interface for its application usage analytics tool, WorkSpace iQ. With this update, any authorised user can access all the data and insights of Workspace iQ - anytime, anywhere, on any device and via any browser.
WorkSpace iQ gives organisations the essential analytics information they need to make decisions about their desktop environment, applications and IT infrastructure; for application planning and rationalisation - and on-going management.
Key features of WorkSpace iQ's anywhere, any user, any device interface include:
- Easy to use application usage and device analytics and insights, for all types of users
- Fast and simple delivery of data and business intelligence, for rapid and accurate planning and decision making
- Multi-user access, on any device and any browser, delivering unique analytics to decision makers across the enterprise
- An in-depth drill-down, enabling access to detailed estate scenarios and answers for specific questions
The new release of WorkSpace iQ, has been developed with usability in mind. Any person - from Service Desk Manager to Software Asset Manager - can access the solution's unique data insights from any major browser, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox.
In addition, users can quickly and easily get to the data or the insights they require without any specialised training or expertise in data analytics. And with the workspace analytics of all user devices, data, apps and content delivered as a cloud-based SaaS service, insight and information will be almost immediately available.
According to a recent Gartner report, "Application rationalization is an intense, long-term transformation of business capabilities and supporting applications that requires strong governance and clearly assigned responsibilities. Application portfolio managers need to have governance right upfront to reduce risks and maximize benefits."
WorkSpace iQ has already been proven to support a multitude of private and public sector enterprises, such as Salford NHS Trust and Glasgow City Council, in understanding and rationalising their application estates. Its unique analytics enabled the two Microsoft Windows XP migration projects to accurately assess used and unused applications, and remove of hundreds of applications; supporting the successful migration of over 20,000 users and saving over eighteen months.
"With our WorkSpace iQ SaaS model, we are committed to providing customers with rapid, secure and cost-effective access to the insight and intelligence they need to make informed application rationalisation, strategy and planning decisions on a daily basis" said Centrix Software CEO Lisa Hammond. "The easily accessible web-based user interface allows anyone, in any organisation to access WorkSpace iQ's unique usage analytics services (think BI and big data for IT) to identify what is and isn't being used. This will enable our customers and partners to accelerate the time to achieve compelling savings and free up resources for strategic application management and investment."
"WorkSpace iQ's usage analytics forms a core component of our Intelligent Software Utiliser service, which guarantees to find savings in software usage through a unique methodology and a software solution" said Rav Ahluwalia, Director, Business Technology Group Ltd. "By using WorkSpace iQ the whole process is faster, more granular and easier for our customers to understand their Effective License Position (ELP) and realise software rationalisation savings."
Centrix Software is running a free trial for enterprises to test WorkSpace iQ's easy access and unique analytics for themselves. For more information, contact [email protected] or visit http://www.centrixsoftware.com/.
 Gartner, How to Budget, Plan and Govern Application Rationalization, Luis Claudio Mangi, Matthew Hotle, 8 May 2014
Notes to Editors:
About Centrix Software
Centrix Software is a workspace management expert, providing user applications, data, configuration and platform to an end-point device in response to user-driven demands, including BYOD and self-service. Its usage analytics engine, WorkSpace iQ, enables workspace management decisions, while its workspace aggregator, WorkSpace Universal, provides the orchestration needed to support user choice and experience for cloud, physical and virtual applications, on any device while enabling IT to innovate and manage within a secure corporate environment.
Founded as a consultancy in 1997, Centrix Software's in-depth usage analytics and aggregation solutions have driven optimized workspace management across leading organizations; saving millions in IT costs across banking and securities, insurance, telecommunications, retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, energy and utilities, and the public sector.
For more information please visit;
- Centrix Software Twitter
- Centrix Software YouTube channel
- Centrix Software Facebook page
- Centrix Software LinkedIn page
Rebecca Hougham, Account Manager, The CommsCo: [email protected] 01962 677 002 or 07807 034 388
Marina Stedman, Marketing Director, Centrix Software, [email protected] 01635 239800 or 07780 480629
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict