|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 08:18 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjnnc7/publicprivate) has announced the addition of the "Global Public/Private Cloud Storage Market Report 2014-2019 - Solution & Software Analysis Featuring Amazon, AT&T, IBM, Netapp, Rackspace, Google, and Microsoft" report to their offering.
In previous years, enterprises were involved in on-premise data storage for heavy data handling and back-up solutions. Today, most of the on-premise storage vendors are moving for the cloud-based storage solutions by either acquiring small cloud based storage, data protection and archiving solution providers or launching their own storage products and services.
The significant drivers for the cloud based storage market are the fastest growing cloud storage technologies such as inline data de-duplication, inline compression, Wide Area Network (WAN) optimization, cloud based security solutions and the trending cloud storage gateways. To minimize the IT infrastructure complexity, the multi-industrial, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are swiftly adopting secure and cost efficient data storage solutions offered by various cloud storage providers.
North America is expected to have the largest market share, which will be succeeded by Europe. These regions are the first technologically adopters in comparison with the other regions and the implementation of cloud based storage solutions is highest in these regions. This is due to increasing big data applications, rapid growth of cloud storage gateways and enhanced digitalization in multiple industries, the demand for cloud based storage solutions is growing at a high rate. With the rise in the demand for cloud storage solutions, one can expect an increasing trend in the implementation of these solutions in the developing countries such as Brazil, Russia, China, India and South Africa (BRICS) countries and Japan as well.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into devices and applications, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of 10 top players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Companies such as Amazon, AT&T, IBM, Netapp, Rackspace, Google, and Microsoft offer an extensive portfolio of cloud based storage solutions.
- Cloud Storage Gateways
- Backup & Recovery
- Data Replication
- HSM & Archiving
Security & Storage Resource Management
- Amazon Web Services Llc.
- At&T Inc.
- Ctera Networks Ltd.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Netapp, Inc.
- Rackspace Hosting, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjnnc7/publicprivate
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict