|By Business Wire||
|May 19, 2014 06:01 AM EDT||
Thanks to a new mobile app feature, Huntington Bank customers now have the option to quickly check their account balances at the touch of a button on their mobile phones without having to go through the typical log-in process. Huntington is believed to be one of the few banks that offer the service that delivers results so fast.
The feature, known as Quick Balance, is an additional convenient service Huntington offers its customers to help them save time and keep track of their finances. With the new mobile feature, they can view their balances by opening the app rather than going through a series of steps as required by most banks.
“The most frequently asked customer question is how much money they have in their checking accounts. With Quick Balance, Huntington provides mobile customers with the ability to view their account balances in one easy step,” said Mary Navarro, retail and business banking director at Huntington.
To ensure the security of customer information, the Huntington Mobile app utilizes a multi-factor authentication system to verify identity and register devices. Once registered, customers can opt-in to the Quick Balance feature and select eligible accounts to display.
“Quick Balance provides a simple and secure way to check your balance while in line at the grocery store or between meetings at work,” said Paul Heller, chief technology and operations officer. “Along with Huntington Mobile Deposit, Quick Balance is another powerful convenient feature to help out customers in their busy, on-the-go lives."
Huntington Quick Balance and Huntington Mobile Deposit features are available in the Huntington Mobile app for iPhone® and Google Android® smartphones. For more information about Huntington Quick Balance, or Huntington Mobile Deposit, visit http://www.huntington.com/mobile.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ: HBAN and www.huntington.com) is a $60 billion asset regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The Huntington National Bank, founded in 1866, provides full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services; mortgage banking services; treasury management and foreign exchange services; equipment leasing; wealth and investment management services; trust services; brokerage services; customized insurance brokerage and service programs; and other financial products and services. The principal markets for these services are Huntington’s six-state retail banking franchise: Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, and Kentucky. The primary distribution channels include a banking network of more than 700 traditional branches and convenience branches located in grocery stores and retirement centers, and through an array of alternative distribution channels including internet and mobile banking, telephone banking, and more than 1,500 ATMs. Through automotive dealership relationships within its six-state retail banking franchise area and selected other Midwest and New England states, Huntington also provides commercial banking services to the automotive dealers and retail automobile financing for dealer customers.
Member FDIC. The logo mark and Huntington® are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict