|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 05:02 PM EDT||
PLAYSTUDIOS, a game development company focusing on free-to-play casino games, today announced that its myVEGAS mobile app achieved the most popular download ranking in the Casino Games category, for both phone and tablet devices, across all three major app stores – iTunes for iOS, Google Play for Android, and Amazon for Kindle Fire. Additionally, PLAYSTUDIOS is launching two new feature-rich games – one for Facebook and one for Mobile. As with all of the other myVEGAS Games, loyal players can get valuable, real world rewards from some of the hottest spots in Las Vegas, like Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Wolfgang Puck, Cirque du Soleil, and House of Blues.
“We are thrilled to see our myVEGAS app hit and hold the top download spot in the major three app stores, simultaneously. It’s a great validation of our efforts as we continually strive to provide our players with the most unique and entertaining casino-style experiences available – whether they are enjoying our games on their favorite mobile device, or on Facebook,” said Andrew Pascal, founder, president and chief executive officer of PLAYSTUDIOS. “We expect to build on this great momentum,” he continued, “with the release of our new games, Sheerluck Hound for Facebook and Around the World in 80 Plays for mobile. These new titles demonstrate our evolution as a game studio. They have wonderful depth of play and great visual style. They just might be our best work yet.”
In The Misadventures of Sheerluck Hound, join Sheerluck and his trusty companion, Doctor Wheaton, as they search high and low through Old Town London in hot purrrrrrr-suit of the villainous Professor Meowiarti – Sheerluck’s nemesis. Play the game and make your way through London’s furry underbelly to solve the mystery. Spin the reels, search for hidden objects, and take notes along the way. You’ll need them to help Sheerluck and Wheaton collar the canine criminals and crack the case wide open!
Around the World earns the distinction of being PLAYSTUDIOS first mobile game to feature a hidden object bonus. Now, myVEGAS mobile players can experience a depth of play previously reserved for the company’s popular web games. Around the World in 80 Plays is a traditional reel slot game, inspired by the works of Jules Verne. During the course of the game, players visit five exotic locations, search for hidden objects, win chips, and accumulate achievements. A sizable prize awaits those who can make it around the world and back in just 80 spins!
myVEGAS is free to download and play. It is the only casino app that gives players a chance to get real world rewards from an exclusive collection of travel, leisure, and entertainment brands. These rewards include complimentary hotels stays, meals, shows, nightclub access, and more. For additional myVEGAS Rewards Program information, please visit: http://www.myvegas.com.
For press kit assets, please visit:
For Sheerluck Hound information, please visit:
For Around the World in 80 Plays information, please visit:
To play myVEGAS on Facebook, visit:
To download the mobile myVEGAS app, visit:
(iOS) APP STORE -
(Android) GOOGLE PLAY -
(Kindle) AMAZON Store -
PLAYSTUDIOS is a developer of engaging casual games for mobile and social platforms. Founded by a team of experienced gaming and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS’ first free-to-play application, myVEGAS, combines the best elements of popular social games with established gambling mechanics. Players enjoy an ever-growing collection of slot and table games, and the opportunity to earn an unprecedented selection of valuable, real-world rewards from leading hospitality, entertainment, and leisure brands. Currently, myVEGAS reward partners include MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Cirque du Soleil, House of Blues, Sugar Factory, and the Las Vegas Monorail. For more information about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit the company’s website at www.myVEGAS.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict