|By Business Wire||
|May 9, 2014 07:00 AM EDT||
The annual Content Delivery Summit and Streaming Media East Exhibition and Conference opens this Monday, 9:00 a.m. at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York City. With keynotes from Comcast, Verizon, Twitch, and NBC Sports Group, the combined events expect to draw more than 3,000 attendees across the 3 days of the show.
Streaming Media East is the longest-running show in the industry dedicated to the topic of online video. The show gives attendees the technical information they need to deploy new products and services; the business insight into new monetization models; and a look at how various content platforms are changing the industry.
Co-located with Streaming Media East, the Content Delivery Summit is a 1-day, highly focused event that brings together carriers, telcos, ISPs, and premium content owners for a detailed look at the technology and platforms being used to deliver and accelerate web content. The Content Delivery Summit is the place to meet those who are building out some of the largest public and private CDN deployments to date.
In addition, attendees can get hands-on with more than 50 different streaming devices and OTT content platforms at the special Streaming Devices Pavilion. Come try out hardware and content services from Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Hulu, Google, HBO, Sony, Samsung, Vizio, Roku, Redbox, Vudu, Microsoft, and many more.
Media registration is open to working journalists and analysts with commercial news organizations and research firms. To register for FREE, please go to www.streamingmedia.com/conferences/East2014/Press.aspx.
About StreamingMedia.com Events
StreamingMedia.com's conferences and expositions are the largest and most prestigious events in the world for the business of video and audio on the internet. Bringing together leading companies and technologies, StreamingMedia.com events are the industry's meeting place for streaming media professionals who want to learn, network, and make business deals. Executives and decision makers from all over the world attend these annual events in New York, California, and London. Focused on the "business" of streaming media in the media and entertainment, enterprise, education, and broadcast sectors, these shows are the industry's leading forum, bringing together digital media experts and professionals in order to exchange ideas, strategies, and success stories.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict