|By Business Wire||
|May 1, 2014 06:57 AM EDT||
Staples today announced its new Staples EasyTech Total Support plan, which provides consumers and small businesses with comprehensive technology services for both their new and old PCs, including upgrades, maintenance and installations. The service builds on Staples’ EasyTech program that launched in 2007, and helps customers make more happen with their devices.
Staples EasyTech Total Support ensures critical maintenance for PCs with one- and two- year plans that include virus removal, in-store diagnostics, in-store software installation, internet security and #1-rated SquareTrade Accident Protection Plans.* Additional services include Data Transfer, Microsoft Office and Premier PC Setup.
“Staples EasyTech Total Support helps customers maximize productivity through comprehensive service that keeps their technology up to date and running well,” said Conor Kearney, vice president, technology, Staples, Inc. “Small businesses can now cover their old PCs as well as new devices , and our great trade-in options let customers upgrade to new, high-performing computers easily and affordably.”
Staples EasyTech Total Support ensures customers are always up to date with their operating systems and virus protection. Staples is also offering customers who bring in any working Windows XP computer to $50 off instantly on a new PC purchase plus a free data transfer (now through May 26).
Staples also recently announced a new technology trade-in program that allows customers to recycle used technology products at their local Staples store and online in exchange for Staples eCash Cards. This program comes as part of Staples’ commitment to helping the planet recycle e-waste.
*Number one rating based on online review sites where multiple providers are rated and Square Trade is highest rated provider, including: Amazon, Google reviews, Trustpilot, Reseller Ratings, Nextag, and eBay seller ratings.
Staples makes it easy to make more happen with more products and more ways to shop. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples lets customers shop however and whenever they want, whether it’s in-store, online or on mobile devices. Staples offers more products than ever, such as technology, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, safety supplies, medical supplies, and Copy and Print services. Staples also offers free shipping for Staples Rewards Members, in most cases overnight. Headquartered outside of Boston, Staples operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. More information about Staples (SPLS) is available at www.staples.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict