|By RealWire News Distribution||
|April 25, 2014 07:26 AM EDT||
London, UK - 25 April 2014: Retortal, social media tech start-up, has experienced exponential growth in the six months since it launched its unique white label social media marketing control panel and content generation service. Quarter on quarter growth has seen a surge of 345 per cent in global resellers.
The platform, the first of its kind on the market, is aimed at getting web, SEO, marketing, creative and PR agencies to offer social media management services to their SMB clients. It is brought to market through a network of resellers and allows them to sell a range of cost effective social media campaigns with a high profit margin.
Martin Button, managing director of UKV recently signed up as a reseller and is already enjoying the benefits. "We've set up an entire brand around this platform and it's been a great way to create a fast increase in monthly revenue. It enables us to deliver a quality social media campaign at an affordable price for a small business."
"This growth is really indicative of the appetite the market has for this type of solution," says Richard Ells, director, Retortal. "It is a product that appeals to a wide segment of customers. It is a great way for our resellers to grow their own brands and gain visibility, while for the ultimate end user it makes practical and economic sense having someone manage your social media presence so you can focus on your core business."
Retortal is expanding its staff complement in accordance with its tremendous growth figures.
"We're in the middle of a recruitment drive for developers, content creators and creative team members and have already seen a 150 per cent increase in numbers over in the last three months," says Ells.
For more information on the Retortal platform, please visit retortal.com
Retortal is a tech start-up established in 2013 to address a gap in the market for a white label, easy-to-use, social media scheduling platform that provides quality content for SMBs. Content for both Twitter and Facebook can be provided, as well as stock photography and other relevant images. The company sells through a global network of resellers, including SEO, digital, marketing, creative and PR agencies.
For more information visit: retortal.com
The Whiteoaks Consultancy
+44 (0)1252 727313
Email: [email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict