|By PR Newswire||
|April 25, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, April 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Operative, the global leader in advertising business management solutions, is excited to announce that Sirous Wadia, former Vice President of Accounts at Marin, has joined the Operative team as SVP of Customer Success. With high-profile, industry-leading clients like CBSi, Kelley Blue Book, Cars.com, The Weather Company and Buzzfeed, this move solidifies Operative's commitment to enabling growth for its customers as well as within its own ranks.
Operative is rapidly innovating its software offering to support the future of cross-media advertising, but that is only part of the story. Operative stands out in the marketplace with its services and support. As the head of the Customer Success group within the organization's revenue team, Wadia will be strategically positioned to lead Operative's account management structure as the company's client base continues to expand.
"Some of our biggest growth opportunities lie in our own backyard," says Chief Revenue Officer Jason Witt. "Our customers look to Operative to help them scale along with the industry and drive revenue at every point of innovation. Bringing Sirous on will help ensure that the relationships we develop with our clients continue to produce solutions that no other ad tech company can offer."
Operative is quickly approaching a turning point in its evolution, and is poised to greatly increase its reach as one of the only true SaaS companies in the ad tech space.
"The people behind the technology are what separate the partners from the vendors," says Witt. "Our clients are savvy, well-established companies in the advertising space who require sophisticated, knowledgeable partners to be key components in their day-to-day advertising operations."
Wadia has led a long career of efficiently scaling software companies that have experienced breakneck growth. In 2005 he joined VMware to oversee Strategic Sales Programs when the company had 400 employees. When he left in 2008, VMware had grown to 8,000 employees and seen the largest IPO since Google. After that, Wadia made the move to Marin Software, overseeing its expansion from 20 employees to over 500 when he decided to take his talents to Operative.
"I chose Operative because I believe in the product and its potential for outstanding growth," says Wadia. "Operative is full of driven, talented people who are emerging as true leaders in our industry, and I am extremely confident in the future of this organization."
Operative Media is a leading cloud-based software and services company that manages the entire digital advertising lifecycle for its clients. Operative's partners include 200+ global media and advertising organizations of all sizes and types: pure-play digital, multi-media, network, and agencies. Innovating since 2001, Operative's technology generates significant ROI for its partners by both increasing revenue and decreasing costs and improving overall operational efficiency.
SOURCE Operative Media Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict