|By PR Newswire||
|April 14, 2014 06:18 AM EDT||
ROCHESTER, N.Y., April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- US Sweepstakes and Fulfillment Company (ussweeps.com), a leading national sweepstakes and interactive promotional marketing company, has been honored with the 2014 Rochester Business Journal (RBJ) Best of the Web Award in the Business and Professional Services category.
RBJ is Rochester's leading source of business news and information. The award was presented to Barbara Laughton, President of US Sweepstakes, at RBJ's annual awards breakfast on April 9. The awards were given for sites determined to be Rochester's best business websites by a panel of judges. They evaluated finalist sites from several hundred that were nominated based on navigability, usability, functionality, content, art and visual design, and standards compliance.
US Sweepstakes, which serves a national client base, launched its new website in July 2013. The complete redesign was implemented in conjunction with the company's continuous growth, new branding, and expanded offering of products and services. Key features of the new site include new graphics tied to the company's new brand identity, the addition of live campaigns and demos, a broad spectrum of case studies, and introduction of social media expertise and engagement opportunities. The site is user-friendly and provides potential clients the opportunity to view the many options US Sweepstakes offers for sweepstakes and contests.
"The quality of our lead generation has improved exponentially," said Laughton of the new site. "That is of critical importance to us since we rely on SEO for the majority of our external awareness and advertising. We actively monitor our PPC and organic campaigns and have been able to improve our return on investment because the SEO is so strong. Our SEO ranking has been consistently high and our key terms have remained in the top rankings for our brand category. We have also added new content, and enhanced navigation to guide people to relevant information."
The web site was developed by Dalmath Associates, an integrated marketing communications firm based in Rochester, NY.
US Sweepstakes and Fulfillment Co. ("US Sweeps"), is headquartered in Rochester, NY and also has an office in Naples, Florida. The national promotional marketing firm is a leading sweepstakes and interactive promotion company. The company offers unique interactive solutions and an in-depth knowledge of sweepstakes, contests, rebates and social media and mobile marketing laws, rules, and regulations, from start to finish. Its products and services include sweepstakes and contest administration, build-your-own sweepstakes, rules writing, legal consulting, online creative design and development, programming and hosting, mobile marketing, prize procurement and fulfillment, loyalty programs, and rebate management.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE US Sweepstakes
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict